Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a total rabble Dunfermline are!

Really disappointed that we failed to see them off they were there for the taking.

At least Hartley is not slow to change formations and personnel in an attempt to win the game.

As already mentioned the Referee was desperately bad and as for Higginbotham...

Pars drawing away from home isn't the end of the world.

We can play much better than that and will be there or there about at the end of the season.

Once again our support turned out in numbers. Best support in this league by a mile.

Falkirk naturally would love to emulate us, which is understandable.

I'd like to see the incident with Murdoch again but I thought at the time he handled it. Also thought Cardle was very lucky Thomson didn't spot his kick out at Muirhead in the first half. Higginbotham's and McManus' first bookings were both fairly shocking challenges, surprised Johnston didn't hook them after those tbh. Re the game itself, I thought we wereunlucky not to win it. Dunne was unfortunate to give away the penalty and we had plenty of chances to get the winning goal. Thomson lost control of the players a bit and made some very strange decisions, but can you imagine if someone like Andrew Dallas was refereeing that? The game would've been abandoned 

All credit to Dunne for recovering from the penalty error. He was magnificent in the second half, especially when you consider he had the utter crap kicked out of him for most of the 90 minutes.

Kerr also deserves praise, he was only a sprightly pair of legs away from being Zidane against Brazil.

Don't think anyone let us down today, Miller should only be a sub but I can understand the need for his physical presence against a reasonably capable defence like Dunfermline's.

5 minutes ago, parfecto said:

Pretty classy stuff from the Falkirk end singing about Dean Shiels only having one eye.

He chose to play for sevco one of the most bigoted clubs in Scotland so that makes him fair game for almost anything if u ask me.

1 minute ago, keithgy said:

1st half all Dunfermline

2nd half all Falkirk

Craig Thomson is a knob and a shite ref who lost control of the game.

Game summed up well I think.

I wouldnt say the first half was all dunfermline.  Like us they created the square root of feck all.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

If the Falkirk players can’t raise their game for the biggest match of their season while playing against 9 men for the majority of the match then it pains me to say this but they could be in big, big trouble. 

Mcmanus got sent off in the 92nd minute for fecks sake.

5 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

He chose to play for sevco one of the most bigoted clubs in Scotland so that makes him fair game for almost anything if u ask me.

Except no one did ask you. 

Slavering hoor that you are.

Falkirk simply didn't look like being able to score.

Their use of the ball in front of goal was terrible in the second half.

We dominated the first half and given our recent performances this was the right result. On another day we'd have destroyed Falkirk all in 100%.

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Excuse me for making a comment on a discussion board.

Excuse yourself for thinking it's okay to rip a guy for a disability just because he played for Rangers at one time.

No relevance to anything.

Just now, Hughsie said:

Dunfermline are absolutely crap.

We knew that we were crap already but given the league positions I was shocked at how bad they were. No attempt to play football at all.

Wooft you have this blethering concept right down to a tee neeb.

Well done, now just admit on another day we'd have destroyed you and this was the best chance you'll have all this season before you're relegated.

Archived