Admin Bound and Managerless Dundee United v Top of the League St Mirren - Title Decider - 4th Nov

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Buddist Monk said:

It must be frustrating, disappointing and certainly not living up to expectations for the United fans considering on paper they are easily the best team in the league.
That said, as a large percent of United fans actually live in east Angus, I'd expect them to be entirely used to "frustrating, disappointing and certainly not living up to expectations".

FTFY.

On 31/10/2017 at 17:25, TONTROOPER said:

Saint....when I said St Mirren are well suspect at the back...it was an observation open for all to see.That being the case I expect Ross to sort it out...if he can? 

It will be sorted when our 2 first choice centre backs are fit.

12 hours ago, FifeArab said:

i’m expecting St Mirren to bring over 1000 for this.

I reckon we will announce our new manager at 2.55 p.m. tomorrow and parade him at half time.  Depending on who it is I may not stay to watch.

i’m expecting St Mirren to bring over 1000 for this.

Imagine over 1000 of these roasters visiting the city.

c4c711f99ec0d9375b456cab78525183.jpg

A city indeed with a V&A, two world renowned Universities and a swimming pool with 4 (four) award winning flumes.

Hopefully a bit of culture rubs off on the heinous rabble.

3 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Imagine over 1000 of these roasters visiting the city.

c4c711f99ec0d9375b456cab78525183.jpg

A city indeed with a V&A, two world renowned Universities and a swimming pool with 4 (four) award winning flumes.

Hopefully a bit of culture rubs off on the heinous rabble.

The V&A is not even complete yet and of the two "world renowned universities" the highest of the two (UoD) ranks 267th in the world, while Abertay doesn't even feature on that list, but it is ranked 66th in the UK according to the Guardian.

As for the flumes, I've got to admit, you might have me there.

So, Csaba "Mr Loverman" Laszlo is the Dundee good guys new manager, eh?

You can expect him to put these Paisley tramps to the sword, utilising his ULTRA defensive fußball philosophy, exorcising the ghosts of 1987 in the process. 

1 hour ago, NorthBank said:

Naw we will win. We always win when I go on holiday in November. My flight is 1pm today so the omens are good. Hope I can get Sportsound on Emirates flights.

Careful, the last thing you want to be accused of on a plane is terrors-ism.

1 hour ago, NorthBank said:

Naw we will win. We always win when I go on holiday in November. My flight is 1pm today so the omens are good. Hope I can get Sportsound on Emirates flights.

I’m hoping for a 10 hour flight delay and a 2-0 home victory.

Archived