Raith Rovers v East Fife

29 minutes ago, ajm11591 said:

To be fair he's better than any Rovers centre half, in fact id say both of our centre backs would stroll into your team. 

That also includes when the messiah Benedictus is fit. 

Lewis Vaughan could stroll into your team, oh look, he has.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Lewis Vaughan could stroll into your team, oh look, he has.

Yeah I'd agree. Pity we won't have to play against him again, it's always nice to watch good players at this level. 

49 minutes ago, ajm11591 said:

To be fair he's better than any Rovers centre half, in fact id say both of our centre backs would stroll into your team. 

That also includes when the messiah Benedictus is fit.

Goals against column suggests otherwise.

11 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I think we all get your pain. We'd all be fuming if we supported a team that hasn't managed a victory over it's main rivals since Nelson Mandela was released from prison.

Coming up for thirty years since they last beat us.  Wow, never knew that.

Be interesting to see the list of scores since then, any techies able to dig this up?

2 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:

Coming up for thirty years since they last beat us.  Wow, never knew that.

Be interesting to see the list of scores since then, any techies able to dig this up?

http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=2102&team2_id=883&teamTabs=h2h

26 minutes ago, ajm11591 said:

Need to agree to disagree then because there's absolutely no way I'd swap Page or Piggott for any Rovers centre half. 

I think Dundee might have something to say about you swapping one of their players.

20 minutes ago, ajm11591 said:

Need to agree to disagree then because there's absolutely no way I'd swap Page or Piggott for any Rovers centre half. 

Then you are a moron. Even with the injury crisis we have endured in defence we still have the best defensive record in the league by miles. Scott Robertson was the best defender on show on Saturday and he's a midfielder. 

21 minutes ago, fifer67 said:

Will be great come May when the fantastic Raith team don’t win promotion . Be great to see you back part time with 300 grand of debt that I do look forward to.

Wow so bitter. This is what 30 years of hurt does to you? Try not to be to disappointed when we win the league :thumsup2

30 minutes ago, ajm11591 said:

How many goals have East Fife conceded? A f**k tonne more than Raith.

Absolute seethe, yet again. 6 home wins, 6 seething sets of away fans.

Yeah I also don’t get this mindset some have that EF deserved a draw. What are people basing that on?

Because they were the away team for one and created the same zero chances we did in 90 minutes. Our goal was a complete f#$k up by the keeper. To say they didn't deserve something out the game is laughable. That second half was an embarrassment.

5 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

How many goals have East Fife conceded? A f**k tonne more than Raith.

Absolute seethe, yet again. 6 home wins, 6 seething sets of away fans.

No anger here, I think certain players are  better than others. 

The problem with fans from clubs like yours is that you really believe that you should be playing at a higher level when in reality you don't deserve to be any higher than you are now. Last season proved you can't handle the championship,  can Raith compete with Dunfermline etc.. Absolutely not. Of course you are a better team than we are but that doesn't mean every one of our players are inferior to yours. If you really think that every Raith player is better than every East Fife player then fair enough, good on you for believing so much in your team. 

If anything you are the one who is seething at the thought that someone might think differently from yourself. 

34 minutes ago, ajm11591 said:

No anger here, I think certain players are  better than others. 

The problem with fans from clubs like yours is that you really believe that you should be playing at a higher level when in reality you don't deserve to be any higher than you are now. Last season proved you can't handle the championship,  can Raith compete with Dunfermline etc.. Absolutely not. Of course you are a better team than we are but that doesn't mean every one of our players are inferior to yours. If you really think that every Raith player is better than every East Fife player then fair enough, good on you for believing so much in your team. 

If anything you are the one who is seething at the thought that someone might think differently from yourself. 

I believe a defence that has conceded 6 goals is better than one who has conceded 22 goals. 

Every Raith Rovers fan acknowledges we deserve to be where we are, we absolutely do.  We were awful last season and the club was managed horribly at all levels.  We deserve to be where we are - 100% 

We spent 8 seasons in a row in the Championship, and didnt come close to relegation until last season.  We've been able to "hack it" in that league, and we will in the future.  Might not be next season, or even the season after, but thats our natural level and at some point we will end up back there. 

I'd much rather that than celebrating 1-0 defeats by a side you havent beaten in 30 years.

Archived