Today's scores

fitba coupon

1 hour ago, Yowesfc said:

Sorry if I’m reading this wrong bit I’m pretty sure IF your keeper saved the pen then the taker is allowed to score the rebound, unless there is a rule change I haven’t noticed

Correct.

He can't touch it twice in a row (eg a rebound off the woodwork) but once any other player touches it he can.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We chucked it away big time today, what on earth was Forsyth thinking, ref had already talked to him and then he jumps into the guy anyway. Pearson was dreadful, gave the ball away all game.  The manager does not fill me with confidence. Was always going to be a bit of a lottery with the wind, but to be two one up with 5 minutes left and lose in those circumstances is unacceptable. 
The surface was not the best but it is a neat little ground kennoway have and they tried to play football all game from the back, best of luck to them in the next round. 

Wow ! “The surface not the best” Clydebank pitch must be something special as ksh is one of the best in the east region !

Hurlford 2 Nairn At Ninian 0
Another game spoiled by an inadequate referee. Nairn centre back given a ridiculous straight red card. Both teams have their all, but Ford were too strong.

Good luck to NSN for the rest of the season. Hopefully they'll stay to of their league and get promoted.

10 hours ago, Yowesfc said:

Sorry if I’m reading this wrong bit I’m pretty sure IF your keeper saved the pen then the taker is allowed to score the rebound, unless there is a rule change I haven’t noticed

No I wrote it wrong it came of the post that's what I meant the rest I meant to Newmains played well yesterday it stands to reason they would with a lot of new players out to impress

If they keep their disipline and listen they will get better it was a fair result yesterday and not a bad game

20 hours ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

Aberdeen East End 0, Blackburn United 6

East End simply outclassed over the game, but the game was spolied by 2 factors; a really strong crosswind hurtling across New Advocates Park and 2. a terrible referee. The game's controversial moment came after quarter of an hour when a Blackburn player made the most of a challenge in the box, and fell to the ground screaming. The referee, well behind play, awarded a penalty and sent the East End no. 5 off. Terrible decision- I think the Blackburn player should have been booked for a dive.

The penalty was scored and although East End had their moment they never looked like seriously troubling the visitors thereafter. A well worked second was followed swiftly by a cross-cum-shot that the wind helped in for the third, five minutes before the break.

East End tired after the break and were totally over-run in midfield. Blackburn added three further well worked goals where their persistence paid off; the first from a free kick with the East End defence wrong-footed, and the last two being siege-of-the-alamo type efforts from close in around the six yard line. It could have been more but the keeper pulled off one or two fine late saves.

Not a bad game overall, Blackburn looked pretty decent; East End willing and spirited but just short of a bit of quality and game savvy.

attendance 55-60.

A good summary apart from the penalty which was clear a foul in the box as you'll see. It happened right in front of me, Richie Hutton was played through and the big No.5 pulled him back/pulled his arm. The ref had no option but to send him off as he made no attempt to play the ball. It was a local referee who was being criticised before the game as being "shite" which may explain their OTT protests.

2 hours ago, jimmyg said:

Wow ! “The surface not the best” Clydebank pitch must be something special as ksh is one of the best in the east region !

Have to agree with that considering the weather we've had I thought the surface was excellent. 

In fairness to Star they tried to play out across the back 1st half against the wind and slope which was brave. On another day I think we should've finished much better early doors had some great chances.

Thought the 2nd half would be tough but we took the initiative and at 2-1 looked more likely for a third. Unfortunately the current teams confidence and focus looks shattered. The moment the equaliser went in, it seemed inevitable we'd throw it away. Tough times at the moment and hugely disappointing to be out the cup so early.

However more important than any of that was the poor gent on the star committee who collapsed after the game. Looked really concerning hoping someone from Kennoway can update if he's ok and wish you all well going forward. Cheers

The pitch was bumpy all over, couple of times it kicked up before a player kicked it. Took a bobble and almost went right over the keepers head in the second half.

Seen many  better pitches in the east.

2 hours ago, F_T_Y said:

The pitch was bumpy all over, couple of times it kicked up before a player kicked it. Took a bobble and almost went right over the keepers head in the second half.

A bumpy junior pitch, that's shocking.

I think your colleague in an earlier post stated the surface was excellent. I dead I spoke with one of your players on the way down to the bus and he said it was a good surface.
So looks like u r in the minority

No I wrote it wrong it came of the post that's what I meant the rest I meant to Newmains played well yesterday it stands to reason they would with a lot of new players out to impress
If they keep their disipline and listen they will get better it was a fair result yesterday and not a bad game

Pfffftttttt

Archived