Pausing Time

D.A.F.C

Strip Trump naked while he's doing his State of the Nation speech and place his cock in a pig's vagina. A clean one of course. Same for Boris, except his cock would be in the pigs mouth, and at a meeting of the 1922 committee. 

You could dress him in a KKK outfit and those fuckwits would still love him. Probably even more.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

You could dress him in a KKK outfit and those fuckwits would still love him. Probably even more.

Very true, going to have to put more thought into this. 

This might take a while but during an old firm game swap scarves and tops of every other rangers/Celtic fans and watch the mass brawl unfold.

You'll be fine; we'll all help.

This was a bit of a fantasy of mine when I was ten, mainly as it could provide an unfettered opportunity to view boobs. Once I realised that, occasionally, boobs were happy to be viewed with the knowledge of their owner, the idea lost its appeal.

Quite fancy becoming an anonymous Robin Hood figure though, stealing from rich wankers and giving their money to causes that they'd fucking detest.

I don't know how practical it is but just for the lols move Lee Harvey Oswald from the book repository, Nov 22 1963 and place him in shooting distance of Geoff Hurst, Wembley Stadium, 1966 just before his shot hits the bar and comes down.... 

Archived