Assassins Creed Origins

19QOS19

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ended up p icking it up, but only really played through what amounted to the intro and tutorial.  Didn't really grab me enough to want to spend much more on it.  Not really the fault of the game, just think I'm done with these huge, sprawling open world games for the moment.  Just not got the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hadn't played this in a few weeks. Gave it a bash tonight and managed to rattle through the last few trophies. First platinum trophy I've managed to get!

Yes, I spent 50 minutes on a Friday night running through a digital desert hoping to see the beatles falling from the sky but I have no regrets!

Now for the DLC 1521240148175.jpeg

Hadn't played this in a few weeks. Gave it a bash tonight and managed to rattle through the last few trophies. First platinum trophy I've managed to get!

Yes, I spent 50 minutes on a Friday night running through a digital desert hoping to see the beatles falling from the sky but I have no regrets!

Now for the DLC 1521240148175.thumb.jpeg.2d06b6c101f5b09dec700d29886d7200.jpeg

You'd have done it a lot quicker if you had turned your tele the right way round m8.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Started playing Black Flag earlier today after picking it up cheap in a psn sale a few weeks ago. Just can't seem to get into it tho. It feels quite clunky in both combat and free running. It's ridiculous that there isn't a sneak or crouch button, you get yourself up onto a roof top and want to take a guard out but you've either got to walk fully upright at a very slow pace or run full pelt at them which generally alerts them before you reach them!!

Archived