Playing ice hockey

Torpar

I started when I was 8 or 9 with Murrayfield Juniors, quit ice hockey when I was 13 when it wasn't fun anymore and just played roller hockey till I got back on the ice at 19 with Dundee Vikings (Rec), then signed with the mighty Edinburgh Phoenix, for some reason signed with Stirling Patriots, played one game, realised I hated the majority of my new team mates and went back to Edinburgh Phoenix and won everything we could. 

Since moving to Canada I play every Thursday in a men's league, I had a hockey team before I had a job. I also play every Monday night at a private school that has two rinks of it's own. Occasionally play in the winter on Saturday mornings at the rink below, I love Canada!

Duff.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/10/2017 at 15:13, Torpar said:

I started when I was 8 or 9 with Murrayfield Juniors, quit ice hockey when I was 13 when it wasn't fun anymore and just played roller hockey till I got back on the ice at 19 with Dundee Vikings (Rec), then signed with the mighty Edinburgh Phoenix, for some reason signed with Stirling Patriots, played one game, realised I hated the majority of my new team mates and went back to Edinburgh Phoenix and won everything we could. 

Since moving to Canada I play every Thursday in a men's league, I had a hockey team before I had a job. I also play every Monday night at a private school that has two rinks of it's own. Occasionally play in the winter on Saturday mornings at the rink below, I love Canada!

Duff.jpg

They’re no Edinburgh Stingers tbf ;)

Archived