The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JamesM82 said:

It will be McInnes. He sounded particularly cheesed off after last night*. Glass ceiling well and truly hit.

*The "my best player last year is now on their bench, my best player now is on loan from them" stuff.

I got that impression too listen to him on the podcast. Also the bit about him "soul searching" too

14 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Utter nonsense. McInnes is always honest in his interviews and last night was no different.

It would be career suicide for him to go to Lolgers at this stage.

Didn't he sign a new contract recently?

Non story anyway.

10 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Utter nonsense. McInnes is always honest in his interviews and last night was no different.

It would be career suicide for him to go to Lolgers at this stage.

This. I'm not saying I wouldn't be be more than a bit distraught if he left for them mid-season, as I would but, nothing about his demeanour or honesty or behaviour (or lack of a serious brain injury) suggests he'd move to that basket case.  He turned down a move to a bigger club, in a better league, offering more money at a better time over the summer.  Why would he move to a shoogly peg, at an insane asylum with a pre-blown budget where he'll have to defend press releases calling people enemies with "agendas".

He'd be mad. And their skint so, I just don't see it.

25 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Yes please. McThuggoch as Sevco manager would be something to behold.

emoji39.png

(STV apparently reporting that Sevco board now in conclave to decide Pedro’s fate.)

But the only white smoke is from Dave King burning his past tax returns.

imgID68904903_jpg_gallery.jpg

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'd just like to state that I am not, nor have I ever been, in employ of anything calling itself Rangers Football Club.

562995.jpg

You sure? I heard Dave was pushing for a "bad court thingy" in his takeover case.

6iFcxSv.png

Archived