The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

What an odd post.

Big club found though. 

Not at all, just find it highly amusing when fans of Hibs mock sevco's current position but choose to forget their clubs own shortcomings in their own choices of managers, if it was you who had posted the same post as FP I would reply in the same manner to yourself, replacing Fenlon & Butcher with Calderwood and Ebbe.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sjc said:

Traynor should just get his mates in the media to link them with every Premiership manager concurrently as they're due to play Rangers*.........

Massive problem with this post, Jabba doesn't have any mates, never mind ex colleague's in the media who would confess to being friendly with him.

2 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Massive problem with this post, Jabba doesn't have any mates, never mind ex colleague's in the media who would confess to being friendly with him.

Where did they get their "exclusives" on McInnes if it wasn't from Jabba?

16 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Not at all, just find it highly amusing when fans of Hibs mock sevco's current position but choose to forget their clubs own shortcomings in their own choices of managers, if it was you who had posted the same post as FP I would reply in the same manner to yourself, replacing Fenlon & Butcher with Calderwood and Ebbe.

You'll struggle to find a  another club like Hamilton who have never made a poor managerial appointment. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Find it hard to understand why someone would mock Rangers current predicament because their own club picked wrongly many years ago?

Is it that hard to understand?

Lets no one mock eachother ever again then.

If you read my posts about sevco you will find I mock them constantly, but for a fan of a club who appointed Fenlon & Butcher to do so leaves them open to be mockingly reminded of their own clubs shortcomings in their managerial appointments.

1 minute ago, sjc said:

Where did they get their "exclusives" on McInnes if it wasn't from Jabba?

Creative journalism, if you think a journalist required a prompt from Jabba to run a story that McInnes was sevco's preferred option then you're being naive.

5 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

You'll struggle to find a  another club like Hamilton who have never made a poor managerial appointment. 

Of course we have, the bulk of managerial appointments in my lifetime of supporting Accies have IMO been relatively successful, Lambie took us to the top tier, Reid likewise and retained our place Neil also won us promotion and took us top of the league, also won at Parkhead, Canzo has retained our Premiership status over the last three seasons, bearing in mind we are the smallest club in the Premiership all those named have achieved relative success.

Fenlon reached a cup final but failed to make any impact in the league and we're all aware of how Butcher fared.

Whilst forming an opinion of whether managerial appointments can be deemed as sucessful, I take into consideration the clubs and fans expectations, so with regard to comparing managers from other clubs against Accies managers, I would say the majority of Accies managers have exceeded the club and fans expectations, therefore we have a relatively good success rate when it comes to choosing managers.

1 minute ago, happyaccie said:

Of course we have, the bulk of managerial appointments in my lifetime of supporting Accies have IMO been relatively successful, Lambie took us to the top tier, Reid likewise and retained our place Neil also won us promotion and took us top of the league, also won at Parkhead, Canzo has retained our Premiership status over the last three seasons, bearing in mind we are the smallest club in the Premiership all those named have achieved relative success.

Fenlon reached a cup final but failed to make any impact in the league and we're all aware of how Butcher fared.

Whilst forming an opinion of whether managerial appointments can be deemed as sucessful, I take into consideration the clubs and fans expectations, so with regard to comparing managers from other clubs against Accies managers, I would say the majority of Accies managers have exceeded the club and fans expectations, therefore we have a relatively good success rate when it comes to choosing managers.

giphy.gif

For a fan of a club who appointed 2 unmitigated disasters as managers, namely Pat Fenlon & Terry Butcher to comment on sevco's slow deliverance of a manager to replace their three most recent managerial appointments, imo beggars belief and just makes me smile.

Feel free to start a “Hibs Shitey Managerial Appointments” thread and don’t forget to mention Franck Sauzee.
This thread is about Sevco.
HTH.

23 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Creative journalism, if you think a journalist required a prompt from Jabba to run a story that McInnes was sevco's preferred option then you're being naive.

So Rangers* don't "leak" stories to the press then? Is that what you're saying?

2 hours ago, happyaccie said:

If you read my posts about sevco you will find I mock them constantly, but for a fan of a club who appointed Fenlon & Butcher to do so leaves them open to be mockingly reminded of their own clubs shortcomings in their managerial appointments.

Best just to stick it to sevco mate, less hassle that way.

I've a feeling that we'll stick with the ruggedly handsome Graeme for the rest of the season.

8 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Jimmy Calderwood, who had Aberdeen regularly finishing in the top six despite them being awful in the years before he took over?

Archived