The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

What makes you think that ?

I'm just not clear on how a football club would benefit from having someone walk in and literally shake its players by the testicles.

I can only see it leading to ill feeling, possible injury and even some likely legal action.

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I'm just not clear on how a football club would benefit from having someone walk in and literally shake its players by the testicles.

I can only see it leading to ill feeling, possible injury and even some likely legal action.

Oh I don't know,  I can think of several people  ( admittedly all gorgeous looking women)  that I wouldn't mind doing that .

On 12/18/2017 at 09:45, happyaccie said:

Sevco need a manager to go in there and shake the current playing personnel by the baws literally

Didn't Super Ally already try that?

Paul clement in the frame.no even out the job a day.

Any old rumour will do, as long as it keeps RaPeepul reading (out loud and s.l.o.w.l.y) the DR and Jabba’s agitprop.

Sevco have enough on their plate making payroll and keeping the lights on.

The appointment of a new manager will be way down on the board’s “to do” list but the rumour mill MUST keep turning .

Oh yes......[emoji149][emoji149]

22 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Any old rumour will do, as long as it keeps RaPeepul reading (out loud and s.l.o.w.l.y) the DR and Jabba’s agitprop.

Sevco have enough on their plate making payroll and keeping the lights on.

The appointment of a new manager will be way down on the board’s “to do” list but the rumour mill MUST keep turning .

Oh yes......emoji149.pngemoji149.png

For a fan of a club who appointed 2 unmitigated disasters as managers, namely Pat Fenlon & Terry Butcher to comment on sevco's slow deliverance of a manager to replace their three most recent managerial appointments, imo beggars belief and just makes me smile.

8 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

For a fan of a club who appointed 2 unmitigated disasters as managers, namely Pat Fenlon & Terry Butcher to comment on sevco's slow deliverance of a manager to replace their three most recent managerial appointments, imo beggars belief and just makes me smile.

What an odd post.

Big club found though. 

Archived