The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Maybe he meant praddy. A proddy paddy.

8 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

That's confused me even further!

I knew a protestant called Patrick, went to primary school with me. 

We thought this thread had died a death

Young Murty was a shoo-in

Then out nowhere came the Saints

And gave the **** a doo-in

From one-nil up to one-three down

The Saints quite made our day

But poor old Graeme’s hopes of work

Like 3 points went away

So get your nonsense hats back on

suggest madmen just for laughter

Remember though that Rangers will

Pick someone even dafter

14 minutes ago, the west curve said:

A (Rangers) man currently on the best winning run in the country at the moment should be the next manager. He played for Rangers and has an abundance of managerial experience. It’s got to be Ian McCall.

I think he's over his really daft moments, it'll be a halfwit/desperado that takes that gig.

Sevco need a manager to go in there and shake the current playing personnel by the baws literally so that's a massive tick for Pulis.

Sevco need a manager to go in and organise them again a tick for Pulis.

Sevco need someone who can improve the players there, Pulis will improve the players overall by instilling his coaching ability on the team hence improving them so again a tick for Pulis.

Sevco need a manager who is going to be able to do the above, to make Sevco a creditable challenger to Sellick again Pulis gets a tick.

Sevco need a manager who is capable of achieving the above without being reliant on having transfer funds avaliable, Pulis gets a cross on that.

Sevconians have to accept that the new club that they support has no money to buy titles like the old like the  club did.

I keep reading on other threads and forums that a new manager will be given funds to buy in the January transfer window.A club which requires loans to service the day to day running of the club until May will be playing financial roulette with the clubs future if they try to remedy their current playing squads faults by splashing out non existent money buying new players, each to their own I guess but haven't we encountered this situation previously..........

Carry on sevco and let your reincarnated club suffer the same consequences as the previous one, most fans would rejoice in that eventuality if it transpires.Reading on other social media sites it appears even some of their own fans wouldn't miss them either if they were forced to continue under the current regime.

Sevco need a manager to go in there and shake the current playing personnel by the baws literally so that's a massive tick for Pulis.
Sevco need a manager to go in and organise them again a tick for Pulis.
Sevco need someone who can improve the players there, Pulis will improve the players overall by instilling his coaching ability on the team hence improving them so again a tick for Pulis.
Sevco need a manager who is going to be able to do the above, to make Sevco a creditable challenger to Sellick again Pulis gets a tick.
Sevco need a manager who is capable of achieving the above without being reliant on having transfer funds avaliable, Pulis gets a cross on that.
Sevconians have to accept that the new club that they support has no money to buy titles like the old like the  club did.
I keep reading on other threads and forums that a new manager will be given funds to buy in the January transfer window.A club which requires loans to service the day to day running of the club until May will be playing financial roulette with the clubs future if they try to remedy their current playing squads faults by splashing out non existent money buying new players, each to their own I guess but haven't we encountered this situation previously..........
Carry on sevco and let your reincarnated club suffer the same consequences as the previous one, most fans would rejoice in that eventuality if it transpires.Reading on other social media sites it appears even some of their own fans wouldn't miss them either if they were forced to continue under the current regime.

[emoji736]????‍♂️

Archived