The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that thread on the Jerusalem banner (which was fucking cringe).

But one guy staying ‘imagine going to a football match and that is your focus’

Oh the irony...

28 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

How many of those posts did you post yourself tho, my well read friend....

39 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'd have John McGinn at Rangers no matter what his proficiency with rosary beads is. 

Indeed - as would pretty-much every Rangers supporter on here.  This doesn't suit the agenda of the rhabids of P&B. 

On here doesn't represent a large number of your supporters. You're littered with bigotry and this is the point. A few decent apples doesn't mean that the tree isn't rotten in this instance.

The P&B gers aren't exactly "good apples" there's been a few banned for racism or homophobia in the past, and we all know about bennett

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Indeed - as would pretty-much every Rangers supporter on here.  This doesn't suit the agenda of the rhabids of P&B. 

Agreed, as regards the first sentence of your post.

That's why it's important not to band people together as sharing identical outlooks, simply because they have a shared allegiance, as you do in the second one.

It's perfectly legitimate however to highlight discussions as representative of at least a chunk of the club's supporters.  I wouldn't attempt to guess at ratios, but it's fair to conclude that the guys on here clearly can't be held up as entirely representative of the wider support.

The P&B gers aren't exactly "good apples" there's been a few banned for racism or homophobia in the past, and we all know about bennett

Indeed.

Beyond the sound KB, the seemingly sensible Equalizer and Kincardine on the rare occasions he isn't pished, you're struggling. Tedi, Bennett and No8 have all had band for posting highly nefarious stuff about child abuse, and numerous others have been binned for sectarianism.

Awful, awful people.

1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

I was trying to avoid that as it's kinda away from the point I wanted to make, and wanted no room for deflection or swaying from it.

Stop being so dull and fire right in Dom.

9 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's perfectly legitimate however to highlight discussions as representative of at least a chunk of the club's supporters.  I wouldn't attempt to guess at ratios, but it's fair to conclude that the guys on here clearly can't be held up as entirely representative of the wider support.

The reason why many of us have been members of a Scotland-wide forum for many years rather than spending our time in team-specific boards is that we want to be taken on our own terms.  This is perfectly reasonable and you do the same.

So if I want to see what, say, QotS fans think of a certain issue I look at what the likes of you post.  I would never dream of looking at a QotS message board.  Why would I?

I realise that the curtain-twitchers, sweetie-wives, kicker-wetters and scandal-mongers of P&B may have a different view.

1 minute ago, jupe1407 said:

Indeed.

Beyond the sound KB, the seemingly sensible Equalizer and Kincardine on the rare occasions he isn't pished, you're struggling. Tedi, Bennett and No8 have all had band for posting highly nefarious stuff about child abuse, and numerous others have been binned for sectarianism.

Awful, awful people.

Was trying to avoid that as it was besides the point I was making, and didn't want any swaying or deflecting from the fact that a large number of supporters are idiots. Their PandB supporters are irrelevant.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

The reason why many of us have been members of a Scotland-wide forum for many years rather than spending our time in team-specific boards is that we want to be taken on our own terms.  This is perfectly reasonable and you do the same.

So if I want to see what, say, QotS fans think of a certain issue I look at what the likes of you post.  I would never dream of looking at a QotS message board.  Why would I?

I realise that the curtain-twitchers, sweetie-wives, kicker-wetters and scandal-mongers of P&B may have a different view.

Rangers is a much bigger club than Queens that wields more power and has more supporters. I thought you knew.  What on earth is wrong with looking at how sections of that support view developments?

Archived