The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just popped onto RM to gauge the overall feeling of the sevconians.

To witness the, he wouldn't have personally been my choice brigades response is to put it mildly stratospherically funny, to further the lols they insist McInnes wasn't sevco's first choice, let's get facts straight we have been made aware of two candidates to have been approached, Coleman & McInnes, firstly Coleman rejected their advances and opted to take on the poisoned chalice which is the Sunderland job, they then make an official approach for McInnes who had only a few months previously rejected the opportunity to take the Sunderland gig, this puts sevco in a rather unenviable position of having two men, one who is a known Ranjurs man turn down the chance to become their manager.

It is now clear that sevco are a club who are going nowhere near where their fans want to be, deluded sevco fans are now churning out names who they would like appointed, they seem incapable of accepting their club is no longer a big attraction to managers & players of any real substance, since returning to the top table of Scottish football they have seen two managers, one who had been manager of a League 1 English club the other recruited from a club playing in the football backwater of Quatar. 

Sevco then entrusted these two managers to recruit players which would put the club into a position where they could mount a challenge to Sellick.The two managers learned to their cost that the old adage you can't make a silk purse out of a pigs ear is true, with the limited budget they had available bearing in mind the fees being demanded for players in the current markets would only allow with all due respect to Bruno Alves sevco to acquire players of moderate ability.

Sevconians for their own sanity, clearly need to lower their expectations and accept that for the foreseeable future will only play 2nd, 3rd or 4th string to Sellick.The days of buying success are long gone historically for sevco, they continue to make the rest of Scottish football laugh at their perceived superiority, whilst adding to the laughter with the complete incompetence of their recent pursuit in appointing a manager.

PS a personal thank you to sevco for the continued banter years as it deflects away from the events at my club.

7 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Rabid delusional ****.

The middle aged guy with his bedroom kitted out with Sevco stuff is something else.

Is it just me, or did anyone else watching that, start singing 'The sash my father wore'.  

'You've got Billy, tattooed, on your neck

and a Union Jack above your bed!'

17 minutes ago, Worktheshaft said:

Has McInnes been confirmed as the new Rangers manager yet?

16 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I don't know how to break this to you mate.......

Yeah but they don't want him apparently. He's no up to it. He no got the baws :o 

Why didn't they just search Facebook for a guy called Derrick MacInnes, pay him to grow a scruffy beard, then proudly present him to the nomadic hordes? It's not as if they've got the brains to know the difference.

Archived