The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, paisleysaints said:

GERRARD: FANS WERE A BIG DRAW

"I’ll come here and do my very best," Steven Gerrard says.

"The supporters are a big reason for me coming here and how they stood by the club, that’s a big reason for me coming here."

I think you'll find the let the club die Stevie G

Welcomed with sectarian songs too apparently...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ShaggysBeard said:

What is a Chris Coleman and a David Moyes? Do you mean Chris Coleman and David Moyes, or people similar like Mark Hughes and George Burley?

Could have had someone like your Chris Colemans or your George Burleys. 

BBC pundit, Tam McManus(yes really) claims he knew it was a done deal last week and Glib and Shameless has assured Gerrard that wealth off the radar foreign investment is on the way!!!
Stop tittering at the back

2 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

What is a Chris Coleman and a David Moyes? Do you mean Chris Coleman and David Moyes, or people similar like Mark Hughes and George Burley?

In that category of manager.  I threw out those names because neither of them are under contract anywhere for next season.  Alan Pardew would be another example

23 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

....along with Arabic carpet / killim multi-billionaire............Sheikh Anvac.

Fuckin hell we went from Frankie Boyle to Frankie Howerd.

Two weeks ago, the Lemmings Berrz were close to rioting and today it's like:

"Pyoor buzzin," "Cannae believe it!" "Stadiums open theday, man," "F**k it! Ah'm draggin th'wife n' weans alang," "How fuckin good is this?" "Pyoor live streamin the 'presser' oan the big screens," "Gaun fur 55!"

These dafties must seriously wander around with their heids in a bubble.

Oh, wait...

rangers_bubble_football_01.jpg.1dc28203f27dbdcf25589dc7a20a89a1.jpg

5 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

In that category of manager.  I threw out those names because neither of them are under contract anywhere for next season.  Alan Pardew would be another example

Pardew would be a nightmare appointment.

I agree this is a huge gamble and that experience was required though.

We need someone who won't underestimate the fast-paced physical nature of Scottish football so an experienced Championship manager would work.

Also needs to be able to organise a pressing game for when we play Celtic.

To finish within 10 points and potentially win a cup would be a success but that requires being able to beat Celtic in one-off games which will be about the tactics used to minimise the gap in quality on the park.

45 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

To be genuine for a second... For the life of me I cant understand why the Rangers fans are happy with this appointment

Probably cos they started the season with Pedro Caixinha :whistle

I thought the link was a wind up and another chapter in the banter years until I saw him on BT the other night. 

They've played a bit of a blinder in managing to generate some positivity after what we've just done to them.

Archived