The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nsr said:

John Knox or John Calvin for me.

14 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Need the continental touch, Martin Luther?

John Calvin was French, is that not continental enough for you?

Thought I'd take a look at Rangers Media and see what managers they are suggesting....

David Wagner (current Huddersfield boss)

Dortmund would have been an attractive proposition for him however WATP and there's no club bigger than us and its highly likely given his background he's very aware of us. You never know if the board were to splash the cash we could entice the likes of Wagner to our institution.

Neil Warnock (Cardiff)

Gio Van Bronkhorst (Staunch)

Roberto Martinez (Belgium)

Alex Neil (Preston)

Walter Smith (The Staunchfather)

Billy Davies (4 years on the dole)

Mikel Arteta (coach at Man City)

Marco Silva (ex Watford)

Nigel Pearson

Sick of wishy-washy nice guy managers. Comes across as the type who would boot baws when needed! 

One person wants Slaven Bilic based on his time at West Ham

He also finished 7th with record goals difference for West Ham in the epl, ahead of Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool and way higher than FDBs established Premiership Swansea.

That website simply has to be a parody.  There's no way they can all be THAT stupid surely?

12 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Thought I'd take a look at Rangers Media and see what managers they are suggesting....

David Wagner (current Huddersfield boss)

Neil Warnock (Cardiff)

Gio Van Bronkhorst (Staunch)

Roberto Martinez (Belgium)

Alex Neil (Preston)

Walter Smith (The Staunchfather)

Billy Davies (4 years on the dole)

Mikel Arteta (coach at Man City)

Marco Silva (ex Watford)

Nigel Pearson

One person wants Slaven Bilic based on his time at West Ham

That website simply has to be a parody.  There's no way they can all be THAT stupid surely?

Aside from Walter and Davies, that list is delusional AF. Also seen a few shouts on Twitter for Sean Dyche :lol:

Anyone heard of Rangers Radio? I came across it on YouTube the other day, while looking for the cup highlights. Had an hour to spare so listened to the podcast. 4 old staunch **** talking utter shite. The list above was mentioned, however they came to the conclusion that none of them were suitable as they needed winners like Jock Wallace. Then one piped up and said "no matter what happens, when I wake up tomorrow I'll still be a proud proddy" [emoji1]

You never know if the board were to splash the cash we could entice the likes of Wagner to our institution.

Institution is certainly the right word.

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Anyone heard of Rangers Radio? I came across it on YouTube the other day, while looking for the cup highlights. Had an hour to spare so listened to the podcast. 4 old staunch **** talking utter shite. The list above was mentioned, however they came to the conclusion that none of them were suitable as they needed winners like Jock Wallace. Then one piped up and said "no matter what happens, when I wake up tomorrow I'll still be a proud proddy" emoji1.png

^ Regular listener....

1 hour ago, aDONisSheep said:

^ Regular attender...

Not!

I must admit, I don't regularly frequent radio stations. In fact, I seldom ever tune into a radio station considering the sheer level of tom kite that it pushes out these days.

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

I must admit, I don't regularly frequent radio stations. In fact, I seldom ever tune into a radio station considering the sheer level of tom kite that it pushes out these days.

Strange.  I am an avid radio listener.  My radio generally kicks in at 06.30 and I listen to it avidly until I leave for work about 07.45.

I agree with you about, "the sheer level of tom kite that it pushes out these days".   This is particularly true since Sarah Sands took over as Editor of Radio 4's Today and has turned it in to a pathetic pastiche of Loose Women.

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

I seldom ever tune into a radio station considering the sheer level of tom kite that it pushes out these days.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

I am an avid radio listener.

It shows m8, it shows. Monty Oh Well

Archived