The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Why wait til now, why not say when McInnes told them to do one?

They've obviously tried a few others and be told no. Murty is their 4th or 5th choice at this point.

All very embarrassing.

To deflect away from today's court ruling young sir, call yourself a Celtic fan ffs....

There is a distinct, Sevco logic to this decision actually. The Sevco pyramid scheme can only keep going by deluding the gormless peepul that a superstar manager and players will be brought in at the time of season ticket renewals from May or so onwards. Binning Caixhina so early in the season left them with the problem of trying to fill a seven month gap: if they actually brought in a 'Number One target' or similar and they flopped as well, then the promise of better to come no longer works. Murty won't do much in the role but will allow them to peddle their usual Walter Mitty nonsense as soon as he steps aside at the end of the season.  
The risk that they are taking of course is that they'll fail to qualify for Europe in any form next season, which would be absolutely hilarious and probably send the entire house of cards crashing down.  Make it so. 

He will step aside/get his jotters just in time for season ticket renewals, then it will be the same old "going for 55" with a new manager. Stopping ten in a row is going to do for Sevco what trying to win the European cup did to rangers. The sooner they realise they are a "diddy" team them better for them. I'd prefer them to keep their delusions of grandeur tho. f**k them

The whole club is a joke. Need to get it sorted from board down. How in 5 years is this not sorted. f**k me lads sort it out.
Before the comments start. I’m a Killie fan but the league is shite. Celtic need a competitor. Scottish football is a joke cause of this.

9 minutes ago, RabG1869 said:

The whole club is a joke. Need to get it sorted from board down. How in 5 years is this not sorted. f**k me lads sort it out.
Before the comments start. I’m a Killie fan but the league is shite. Celtic need a competitor. Scottish football is a joke cause of this.

No fan of a diddy club should be willing Rangers to get sorted.

13 minutes ago, RabG1869 said:

Please send Clarke, Mulumbu and Jones to Govan in January. Thank you.

21 minutes ago, RabG1869 said:

Nah.

3 hours ago, RabG1869 said:

Killie fan = ***

3 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

Murty's still a stop-gap. 

All this waiting till the end of the season....hmmmm....is that the same as waiting for somebody that is employed now but free then, saving Sevco ££££s in compensation? 

Or is it a delaying tactic until they get the £££s together that will let them prise somebody decent away from some other club?

They're fucked 8) 

What a spectacular way to, finally, have your mask slip.

4 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

Murty's still a stop-gap. 

All this waiting till the end of the season....hmmmm....is that the same as waiting for somebody that is employed now but free then, saving Sevco ££££s in compensation? 

Or is it a delaying tactic until they get the £££s together that will let them prise somebody decent away from some other club?

One fewer salary to worry about when they go into administration off the back of King's legal problems.

Or something.

Archived