The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, gannonball said:

Im all for laughing at them but most fans seemed pretty pissed off at that statement tbh. Only the most staunch would have lapped that utter tripe up.

Yes, it's a measure of quite how gormless the statement was that even its target audience rejected it.

In this context, that had hitherto been regarded as impossible.

Murty is probably hunting around for some mad Lithuanian gangsters to "abduct" him and smuggle him safely out of Glasgow, charge Rangers a ransom, then when they inevitably fail to pay, the mad Lithuanian gangsters will pretend to murder him while secretly giving him a new identity, Gram Murtauskas, who in a bitterly ironic twist will then become Rangers' primary target for the vacant management role.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The comments section is particularly delicious. Not the usual bile and abuse (presumably tight moderation) but people actually trying to claim that the article proves McInnes lack of ambition......

It is particularly salty. This one has left me scratching my head:

Alan Stride11th December 7:46 am
A bullet dodged no doubt, he will be be in English Championship next year. He has reached his apex at AFC. Tin pot club who will fall further backwards if they carry out stadium move. AKA Hearts

When did Hearts leave Tynecastle?

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I liked the one where McInnes is happy with second which shows lack of ambition, and will have to be happy with third once Rangers sort their shit out.

Presumably then there are still cretins who think Rangers are going to be #Getting55 sometime soon.....

When you have folk like Union Jack writing propaganda pieces it's easy to see why the Rangers hordes think they are still a big deal. However the rest of us can see they clearly aren't what they were.

The 46-year-old brought an end to weeks of uncertainty over his future when he re-affirmed his commitment to Aberdeen on Thursday evening.

Uncertainty :lol:

There wasn't  any uncertainty besides the media consistently refusing to drop the matter.

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

Still no one in post, I'm happy to do this in the short term for a fraction of the previous incumbents salary.

Get Romeo's name on the grid above and let the  people vote.

Cant be any less probable than some of the other nominations.

Romeo fur the Big Hoose I say.

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Get Romeo's name on the grid above and let the  people vote.

Cant be any less probable than some of the other nominations.

Romeo fur the Big Hoose I say.

I'd be against Romeo for a number of reasons.  His lack of managerial experience at a club of the magnificence of Sevco, his (assumed) devotion to the papacy in Rome, but most of all because he's a bit of a dick.

10 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'd be against Romeo for a number of reasons.  His lack of managerial experience at a club of the magnificence of Sevco, his (assumed) devotion to the papacy in Rome, but most of all because he's a bit of a dick.

But if you could find a Rangers-supporting woman named Juliet...

3 hours ago, RiG said:

That is what Through The Looking Glass would have been like if Lewis Carrol had the Rage virus from 28 Days Later. Strange, surreal, angry, angry fantasy.

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'd be against Romeo for a number of reasons.  His lack of managerial experience at a club of the magnificence of Sevco, his (assumed) devotion to the papacy in Rome, but most of all because he's a bit of a dick.

I thought that was a pre-requisite to being appointed sevco manager.

Archived