The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

That statement is essentially the equivalent of getting a knockback from a girl you fancy in front of everyone and shouting..

"Didnae want to go out with you anyway ya fucking cow..."

THERE has been a great deal of gossip regarding the appointment of my new burd. I assure the boays that they will be the first to know when I am certain I have identified someone I want to ride.

I made it clear outside the unders disco that I did not consider there to be an outstanding candidate among those who had applied for the position (ie were single and therefore gagging for it) and I  was therefore considering burds currently going steady. This sometimes requires fighting their present boyfriends.

The position of my burd requires big knockers and the mentality to cope with the unnatural sexual demands that goes with being my burd. This is a critical aspect of my assessment of any candidate during the checking out process.

After the two nights at Clatty Pats, I requested permission to pull Jackie to assess her readiness and willingness to consider the doggy position. This was declined. I was subsequently made through her mates that, at this stage in her, she would rather poke her eyes out with hot needles. I endorse that position because moving to a massive boaby like mine is a big step with concomitant risk to their perineum. I continue to consider candidates but will only appoint someone  who is not a pure lesbian.

In the meantime, I have great confidence in Durty Agnes, who will continue as my drunken booty call at least until Hogmanay. The manner in which she has accepted this degrading role is a credit to herself and her mum.

So get it right up ye, Jackie.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, GordonS said:

THERE has been a great deal of gossip regarding the appointment of my new burd. I assure the boays that they will be the first to know when I am certain I have identified someone I want to ride.

I made it clear outside the unders disco that I did not consider there to be an outstanding candidate among those who had applied for the position (ie were single and therefore gagging for it) and I  was therefore considering burds currently going steady. This sometimes requires fighting their present boyfriends.

The position of my burd requires big knockers and the mentality to cope with the unnatural sexual demands that goes with being my burd. This is a critical aspect of my assessment of any candidate during the checking out process.

After the two nights at Clatty Pats, I requested permission to pull Jackie to assess her readiness and willingness to consider the doggy position. This was declined. I was subsequently made through her mates that, at this stage in her, she would rather poke her eyes out with hot needles. I endorse that position because moving to a massive boaby like mine is a big step with concomitant risk to their perineum. I continue to consider candidates but will only appoint someone  who is not a pure lesbian.

In the meantime, I have great confidence in Durty Agnes, who will continue as my drunken booty call at least until Hogmanay. The manner in which she has accepted this degrading role is a credit to herself and her mum.

So get it right up ye, Jackie.

Thread is very rapidly approaching gold status.

"The position of Rangers manager requires an ability to win football matches.........After the two games against Aberdeen, we requested permission to engage with their manager"

:lol: Rangers Media is brilliant on a slow day at work.

One on Talkshite yesterday - saying McInnes was not really good enough and that they should have gone after Alan Pardew.

They really do think they are bigger than they are.

Deluded cvnts.

I rarely listen to Clyde SSB as I prefer Radio Scotland for my Sevco laughs but I had the perfect storm last night of leaving a Celtic supporting mates house just as the news broke. I stuck it on in the car and the second caller said he wants Van Bronkhurst.

The guy doing the show said what do you think will make GVB leave Feyenoord if McInnes hasn’t left Aberdeen and the caller said, without (I think irony works here) irony:

He’s played for the club.

Just offer him more money than he is currently on.

Banter.

Thread is very rapidly approaching gold status.

Archibald it is.

Honestly, just seen the news in the last few hours. I really hope all town &villages are locked up for the weekend.
Next, who the f**k are they going to go for? Its a shambles, a great delicious shambles. The **** are dead. Long live the ****.

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Masterstroke by McInnes to lose the two "head to head" games and then reject them, as we now have swathes of Rangers fans delighted they've hired a manager who couldn't beat Hamilton and Dundee.

Classic P and B, Sevco never won the games, it was the sheep who deliberately lost them....

We've hired a manager? (Classic random guy)

This could get better yet.

I look forward to the stickies' next high-profile pursuit being ended when Dick Campbell declares that he has unfinished business at Arbroath.

I've updated my profile picture in recognition of, and tribute to, poor Murty.  Now that he's officially in place until 'at least the end of the year', it'll be open season on the innocent lad.

I'll switch back to my beloved Arab profile once Murty wins another game.  Or loses one.  Or draws one.  Or is found deid in a suitcase.

Archived