The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That statement, by quite some distance, is the most embarrassing thing to come out of Ibrox for some time.  Treating the fans with utter contempt.  Again. 

I doubt even the staunchest, no surrenderest, f**k the popest Rangers fan will fail to see that for what it is.

Fucking embarrassing.

So nobody who was suitable applied, and then they decide that DM is the best person for the job, but after he knocks them back, he's suddenly not who they wanted after all.

Guest Moomintroll

How much is that c**t getting paid, I could do twice the job on half whatever they are paying him. Given his so called expertise in media relations it is, like everything else associated with sevco, an utter abomination that will only end one way.

Going to be a real ego boost for whoever they decide to go after next.
If you've previously applied,  you're not good enough, and you're a very public second choice................

That statement, by quite some distance, is the most embarrassing thing to come out of Ibrox for some time.  Treating the fans with utter contempt.  Again. 
I doubt even the staunchest, no surrenderest, f**k the popest Rangers fan will fail to see that for what it is.
Fucking embarrassing.

That is hilarious. The statement that is. I'm glad that even Rangers fans see this. Oyf.

Fair play, but that's got to go near the top of the most hilarious Rangers moments since the demise of the original club.

Archived