The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Won't be nearly fifth.....

But see behind Aberdeen & Hibs.....and assuming other half of Bigot Brothers is 1st

That makes you 4th.............

Sounds like nearly fifth to me emoji23.png

I mean Saints wont be near fifth because we've scored two goals in three months and sit three points off 11th

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

If you want a laugh go and look at FollowFollow.

Delusion is superb, my favourite so far..

Nothing has been confirmed that he actually was offered the job, in fact we don’t even know if Rangers spoke to McInnes - the statement from Him was he was staying put - thank goodness for that - I’m sure the board will come good eventually and name a prestige appointment.

In fairness, Kincardine and Bennett have been consistent on this throughout.  They do actually have the right to now say that this isn't the worst news.  

In fairness, Bennett doesn't want him because he has a beard, and in Kinky gin fuelled world he probably thinks Pedro was a master tactician.

52 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

As I've said at length - I never wanted McInnes in the first place.  Paying whatever comp plus big wages in these straightened times for an indifferent manager was never a good idea. 

No one could argue that you've been inconsistent on that part.

But this is the sort of thing for which you'd hammer the diddies.

Dave King has just released an official statement.

'That bitch. Yeah you, Derek, you averagy looking cocktease. You got yourself alone from your mates, you started dancing with me, you made me laugh, and yeah, you lured me off the dancefloor and I even offered to buy you a drink. Well see when I look round, you have a faceful of Stewart Milne, then f**k you! And don't try and act like nothing happened. f**k you you cockteasing bitch!'

Dave King has just released an official statement.
'That bitch. Yeah you, Derek, you averagy looking cocktease. You got yourself alone from your mates, you started dancing with me, you made me laugh, and yeah, you lured me off the dancefloor and I even offered to buy you a drink. Well see when I look round, you have a faceful of Stewart Milne, then f**k you! And don't try and act like nothing happened. f**k you you cockteasing bitch!'

Well played.

4 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

In fairness, Bennett doesn't want him because he has a beard, and in Kinky gin fuelled world he probably thinks Pedro was a master tactician.

Possibly, but their previous comments do mean that there's no need for them to backtrack, or 'spin' a response to today's developments.

Not like some of the splendid fellows on Rangers sites.  Smithy is my absolute favourite so far.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Delusion is superb, my favourite so far..

I very rarely listen due to being in Fife,but I used the "app" to listen tonight doing the dishes....I heard it and knew straight away,it was a Pape......they truly are beneath contempt

Archived