The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Much in the same way you and kinky have spent the last six weeks planning for this, going on about how terrible he is

He lost twice to an understrength sevco with a youth coach in charge....

Make no mistake about it, this is absolutely hilarious.

I don't particularly like Derek McInnes as a manager. He's come across as very arrogant and condescending before/after previous matches with Thistle, and I think his antics on the touchline are a joke; only surpassed in the c**t stakes by Neil Lennon.

But for the **** to come out and publicly court a manager so openly, have all their pals in the media unsettle McInnes for weeks, raise a new share issue specifically to meet the expected compensation bill, only to finally be rejected by the man himself when they finally stump up the cash - now that, is fucking excellent.

An almighty two fingers to a vile institution and the brain-dead, mutant c***s that support it.

To be sure I think Aberdeen fans have been pretty relaxed in the main, whether he stayed or left, any ire was directed at the Clown Circus.

Nothing has changed, there is still question marks over DM's Big Game mentality & formations ... IMO anyway.

However, the absolute humiliation of Rangers, the peacock strutting of their dimwit fans exploding in their collective face, the SMSM going into honest to God mourning, is just fucking wonderful.

In the words of Rabbie Burns

Get It Right Fucking Up Ye

First bit of good news we've had for a while.  As I've said at length - I never wanted McInnes in the first place.  Paying whatever comp plus big wages in these straightened times for an indifferent manager was never a good idea.  Plus, with the investment we've made in a DoF strategy,  money on a scouting infrastructure (beyond a new laptop for wee Stevie the IT guy*) and the myriad of coaches we seem to have at Auchenhowie there doesn't seem room for the traditional-style manager.

Hopefully the board will see sense and appoint Murtinho and JJ until the end of the season and then take stock and come up with a plan going forward that fits the pieces of the jigsaw in place.  So we could have come up with the right answer the wrong way but it's still good news.  Cheers.  Trebles all round.**

*See Ally McCoist's managerial threads passim.
**Clearly not the silverware type for us for a while.

Archived