The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

In his warped mind, he feels that he’s annoying Aberdeen supporters by saying that he wants Tommy Wright instead of Derek McInnes! He’ll be furious if Tommy Wright is the next Rangers manager.

Not so sure that's too intelligent for Bennett to do lol.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

In his warped mind, he feels that he’s annoying Aberdeen supporters by saying that he wants Tommy Wright instead of Derek McInnes! He’ll be furious if Tommy Wright is the next Rangers manager.

Wright is a good organiser and can get the best out of his players, gets good results on a fraction of aberdeens/Rangers budget... 

It's Murty like I said on page 2. The **** are skint and awful. Would really like some more wasted cash just to sink them

55k per week on alves and pena [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Wright is a good organiser and can get the best out of his players, gets good results on a fraction of aberdeens/Rangers budget... 

Tommy Wright has hung his players out repeatedly with stupid formations and players out of position, were a solid team unit, built up over years, I'm not so sure he's a good organiser at all. He's a tinkerer and too clever for his own good at times. We regularly don't have a midfield!

Tommy Wright has hung his players out repeatedly with stupid formations and players out of position, were a solid team unit, built up over years, I'm not so sure he's a good organiser at all. He's a tinkerer and too clever for his own good at times. We regularly don't have a midfield!

From the outside looking in I’m sure a few Aberdeen fans would say similar about McInnes.

Sevco are fucked to an extent. They need to bring in someone who will have success almost straight away as their fans demand it. Are Celtic at 7 in a row this season? If the 10in-a-row thing truly bothers them at fan and boardroom level they should being a manager in and say his aim is to win the Scottish league by 2021 and he will be here until that summer at least and we won’t even talk about it until then.

Of course that won’t happen but it really should.

9 hours ago, Widge said:

This, we'd started the league season unbeaten, and had just come within ten minutes of beating Celtic and drawn with Hibs, when he utterly and randomly changed the entire line up and system to accommodate Denny Johnstone, a striker who'd barely played over the past year and who'd been with us about a week. A morale sapping loss to Dundee inevitably came about, and we've struggled to recover since. 

6 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Are Celtic at 7 in a row this season?

That's not even a question. 

8,9,10 + the rest. So exciting, I can't wait. 

6 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Sevco are fucked to an extent.

The end. 

:) 

Rangers can't afford a manger who's got a club, its as simple as that. There's no way Tommy Wright will go to Rangers, simply because of the payoff required for both previous mangers and the compensation required. Saints will be looking for half a million easily with another couple of years on his deal.

Rangers can't afford a manger who's got a club, its as simple as that. There's no way Tommy Wright will go to Rangers, simply because of the payoff required for both previous mangers and the compensation required. Saints will be looking for half a million easily with another couple of years on his deal.

Clause in Wright's contract that isn't in McInnes one ?

Without wanting to defend them, you do not know this as fact.

Theres not a huge difference in the figures we want and Aberdeen want, if they are "cash rich" anyway

Theres not a huge difference in the figures we want and Aberdeen want, if they are "cash rich" anyway

I'm not saying they have the money, they may not/probably don't.

It was the matter of fact nature of the post which I challenged.

They may tap into one of their generous directors at some point.

I wasn't asking.

And the person who told my source makes me believe that Wright will be the next permanent manager of Sevco.

The use of a question mark made it seem like a question tbh

3 hours ago, Widge said:

Stop saying manger, you maniac. 

43 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

I wasn't asking.

And the person who told my source makes me believe that Wright will be the next permanent manager of Sevco.

Oh dear. Mental breakdown incoming for BoredomTwat.

Archived