The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Chris got a call here from Rangers about their managers job"

"Hi, its Chris here. Where did you get my number ? Don't ever call me again. Do you hear ? Not interested"

Scottish MSM. "Rangers in talks with Chris Coleman" FFS????????????

42 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

My parent's neighbour is saying that Robbie Nielson will be appointed on Tuesday. He is a season ticket holder but I've no idea where he is getting it from so probably shite. Could do worse to be fair.

That seems an awfully strange name to pick out of thin air.

53 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

My parent's neighbour is saying that Robbie Nielson will be appointed on Tuesday. He is a season ticket holder but I've no idea where he is getting it from so probably shite. Could do worse to be fair.

Fantastic appointment imo, will keep those deluded sevconian fans levels of carnage sky high if this were to come to fruition.

He would steady the sinking ship however and may preserve sevco's current placing and finish 3rd maybe.

1 hour ago, Gianfranco said:

Tomorrows Keith Jackson exclusive..

2 hours ago, Gianfranco said:

A real Rangers man, then...

I sort of feel sorry for whoever takes the job, Rangers fans currently mewling about their board not "splashing the cash" to get players of the quality of Laudrup and De Boer. They live in a fantasy world, and still dont understand they only saw players like that by living well beyond their means.

Kinky is only acting the c**t about McInnes because he knows his club are too diddy to afford him and is trying to save face.

Like MT, I think if Rangers made a serious offer to Aberdeen, he'd be interested. Rangers won't though. And their next manager will be a shitehawk who will keep the laughs coming.

Archived