The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Ereshkigal said:

What makes you say that? Pardew's interest has been in the press along with Devlin saying that McInnes is current first choice.

You're just flinging random names and numbers into a post and hoping for the best.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Ereshkigal said:

Latest news is:

Derek McInnes remains the preferred candidate of the board.

Alex Neil has applied and is considered the backup, has some support from the board as well.

Mark Allen's choice for the job is Steve McLaren.

Over 150 applications including Moyes and Pardew.

So, it should be McLaren then,  After all, what's the point in having a DoF if you're not going to listen to him.   (assuming you're not just making all this shit up)

6 minutes ago, Ereshkigal said:

I'm interested in seeing what profile pictures the Dons' fans here are going to be using this time next week.

Eck McLeish time?

Probably the profile pictures of our manager, Derek McInnes. 

Personally I think it would be amusing if it was McInnes purely because I live in Aberdeen and it would be enjoyable listening to all my Aberdeen supporting mates telling me how not bothered by the whole thing they are despite being absolutely distraught. 

Latest news is:

Alex Neil has applied and is considered the backup, has some support from the board as well.

I have it on good authority, from the owner of an Italian restaurant in the West End which has long been favoured by players and officials of both incarnations of rangers, that Eusebio Di Francesco saw his side's 3-0 victory over Chelsea as crossing the t s and dotting the i s on the CV that would take him to his dream home, Ibrox.
Wait. Sorry. That's complete invention, much like the pish above.

30 minutes ago, Ereshkigal said:

Latest news is:

Cool mate.

It'll be funny when Murty gets it.

4 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Alex Neil stated months ago he had no interest in coming back to Scotland.

Lack of youth development being the main reason

No chance he'll be going there.

4 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Did he say it twice?

1 hour ago, G-MAN said:

Aye, but we hear stuff like this all the time. At a certain point, reality bites. Owen Coyle is at Ross County. Paul Lambert is whoring himself about now too.

5 hours ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

Aye, but we hear stuff like this all the time. At a certain point, reality bites. Owen Coyle is at Ross County. Paul Lambert is whoring himself about now too.

That's all well and good but Alex Neil is currently at Preston and has only been in the job 5 minutes so that argument doesn't really apply. 

Paul Lambert isn't managing a side who side a few points of the Play-offs though. Alex Neil has always said he wants to manage in the Premier League, he seems to have absolutely no interest in moving back up here.

Archived