The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Aberdeen supporters shitting their pants over McInnes getting the job. :lol: Rangers can't afford him and aren't getting him.

I certainly hope not. I've got a fair few bets on that he's not going. 

My main argument has always been that they cannot afford the compensation along with the cash required to build a team. They stated in last tears accounts that they might require additional funding this season dependant on European income. They didn't get that so will more than likely look for a cheaper option.

Or just spend the money and go bust soon. I could probably live with losing McInnes is it meant another administration/liquidation.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

I'm sure that Aiberdeen probably employ someone to liaise with the media, like most clubs do.

I’m sure that we do. However, at Pittodrie McInnes is in charge, at Rangers Traynor is in charge.

Having identified McInnes as the man they want , and allegedly having the compensation package available it shall be interesting to see how quick sevco get this tied-up , if McInnes knocks them back it will maybe waken up sevco fans and make them realise they are and will remain under the current ownership also rans in Scottish football. I am making this assertion because if McInnes refuses the opportunity to manage sevco it can only be assumed it is because the BoD at sevco could not give any assurances about available transfer funds for Jan then consequent transfer windows.Sevco fans on rangurs media are claiming though he is not their personal choice McInnes would walk over hot coals to become their manager. Just think it would be hilarious if Del did rebuff any advances.

15 hours ago, McQuade said:

I wish the mods were too. He's like some arsehole in a pub that keeps butting in to other peoples conversations, you just wish he'd f**k off.

Just put him on ignore.

Archived