The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

McLeish will be next Rangers manager imo. 

Anyone talking on that poisoned chalice would need to be off their heads but money talks and McLeish is a clown who is friendly with the media, so expect him to get it and get an easy ride from his pals in the press who ridiculed Pedro.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pedro -  you've got the fcukin phone upside down lad - supposedly on the Phone tae the Bench last night instructing how to tighten up noo we're heading into 90th + injury time 5 mins boys kin you hold on.... Hello, Hellllllo Kin yae's hear me i canny hear you's.. I canny hear the dogs barking either.
59f1f9efc78ab_Pedro2.thumb.jpg.21f059d1c1e6d210575ce9c39415c571.jpg

The guy in front of Pedro clearing snorting a line of coke off the back of his hand there...

I usually end up drinking when I watch Rangers on tv, so probably need something stronger when you’re actually there.

5 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Some interesting suggestions on Rangers Media.

Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 16.28.01.png

The burning question is though, why do they really need to state their gender on a forum ffs? It's 2017!!! 

Given that it appears that Sevco don’t have a pot to piss in, I would think the likelihood of them shelling out serious money for a new gaffer is highly unlikely.

Murty with Kenny Miller as player/apprentice manager (the cheapest possible option) until the end of the season (cos this season is fecked)

and hope that something magical happens in between times - like Mike Ashley buying the club.

Better still, they could just dissolve into admin again and thereafter liquidation.

[emoji12]

10 minutes ago, SaintDougie said:

The burning question is though, why do they really need to state their gender on a forum ffs? It's 2017!!! 

Species would be more appropriate on there would it not? I mean they aren't human that's for sure. 

"The big surprise is not that Pedro Caixinha has lost his job as Rangers manager. The remarkable thing is that he ever got it in the first place," said Tom English bravely, as Scottish football's failed state dragged another manager to the high gallows.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

I can remember Scot Symon getting the sack - that was sensational news. Now Rangers sacking their manager is just shrug the shoulders time.

Where is Shooders these days. What a singist that boy was.

Archived