The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, St. Jude said:

Nothing but happy memories with Pedro in charge. Will be gutted to lose such a hopeless manager in charge of the ****. Farewell.

Agreed, but there's always the potential for a new chapter of lol moments to begin.

Hiring Elbows, Kenny Miller, Ally McCoist again - those sort of things which I'd say are realistic considering the **** are utterly skint and it would please all the thick c***s calling for a "rainjurz man".

2 hours ago, G-MAN said:

I'm hearing that Mad Pedro has been sacked from an source at work, don't see anything in news yet.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41762385

Rangers: board meeting called to discuss Pedro Caixinha's future

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1400805-rangers-call-board-meeting-to-discuss-caixinha-s-future/

Rangers call board meeting to discuss Caixinha's future

Both STV and BBC reporting a Board meeting today to discuss his future.

2 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Agreed, but there's always the potential for a new chapter of lol moments to begin.

Hiring Elbows, Kenny Miller, Ally McCoist again - those sort of things which I'd say are realistic considering the **** are utterly skint and it would please all the thick c***s calling for a "rainjurz man".

Any of them would do but Barry Ferguson would be tremendous. I think it will be McCleish, he's been openly desperate for a job for ages.

Billy Davies and John Brown were at Pittodrie last night taking notes. Both are unemployed so there is no contract to buy out and both would likely work for peanuts to get the job at Rangers. Be very surprised if it isn't the two of them, with Barry Ferguson in a coaching role.

Guest Moomintroll
4 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

You’d have to be mentally ill to take the job tbf.

Clinically speaking I am, but would i f**k.

Archived