App

NorthernJambo

Question

14 answers to this question

Mobile website.  Took a wee bit of getting used to as I was an avid app user but for P&B i find its much easier.  Pretty sure Div said he was trying to run the App down.

Had a look. Think it would take a lot of getting used to. P&B will just have to suffer without my sizzling humour displayed picture content until the app is repaired.

That’s a gif though, not a photo. I’m not sure how gif’s are uploaded so can’t try. You using an iPhone?

Android.

3c19bdf63c70a7d3a3ea6e916aaa37c4.jpg

Here's a lovely photo i took on Saturday.

Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it?

Android.

3c19bdf63c70a7d3a3ea6e916aaa37c4.jpg

Here's a lovely photo i took on Saturday.

Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it?

Well let’s just say uninstalling the app can’t be regarded a success...

Edit: e08e14fdc7030f516424d6f7f065f3d1.jpg

You forget your login details? :lol:

Aye, and it’ll be the last time I listen to you! No idea what my password is/was. Reset emails weren’t coming through. I can post pictures again though...

[mention=1]Div[/mention] i feel bad.  Can you reset this fine gentleman's account [emoji20]

Ach it makes no odds to me mate. I’ll work and work hard to my greeny count up to what it was because that shits important...

[mention=1]Div[/mention] i feel bad.  Can you reset this fine gentleman's account [emoji20]

Ach it makes no odds to me mate. I’ll work and work hard to my greeny count up to what it was because that shits important...

Archived