Survivor Series 2017

JamieStevenson

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see it (the poster) being legitimate (can see Cena as the ref though) for the following reasons;

Ambrose/Rollins are fighting the Usos.

Boring Corbin is facing the Miz.

Alexa Bliss is facing Natalya.

Braun is on Team Raw.

Charlotte is in the women's 5 on 5 match.

The poster implies that the folk featured are the folk on Kurt and Shane's teams.

11 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

It actually doesn't really at all. For one, why would the women be included?

Wait...f**k.  So we're not going to see Brawn and Charlotte have a beard-off?  And Alexa Bliss isn't going to get Kinshasa'd by Shinsuke?

I'm cancelling my network.

Because he's Jinder Mahal and he's facing Lesnar. They don't give a shit about titles, so they don't really give a shit about burying anyone holding them.

For what it's worth, I can see Mahal winning, and in a way I hope he does. This experiment has gone so poorly that I'm happy for them to just go full circle and properly tank it. I could see Lesnar really fucking up Mahal, then spending 5 minutes seeing just how far he can throw each Singh brother, then Mahal just wins. It would certainly be the most interesting thing to happen in a Lesnar match since the first Goldberg match. I just can't see it though. I think it'll be a routine Lesnar win that everyone shits on

2 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Lesnar vs Styles now. If they can get Shield vs New Day it's going to be a brilliant night.

Quite bizarre that they keep the title on Jinder all summer and autumn with the intention of sending him to the winter tour of India as champion and then having him drop it a month out from the tour.  

Unless.... ohh God... they won't have him win it back on an Indian tour show will they? 

AJ as champ is how it should be. AJ vs Lesnar is going to be fantastic. 

45 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Quite bizarre that they keep the title on Jinder all summer and autumn with the intention of sending him to the winter tour of India as champion and then having him drop it a month out from the tour.  

Unless.... ohh God... they won't have him win it back on an Indian tour show will they? 

AJ as champ is how it should be. AJ vs Lesnar is going to be fantastic. 

Now that you've said it, I'm convinced that's exactly what they're going to do.  It's probably, grudgingly, the best option.  Mahal has been getting babyface editing in India, so they'll probably paint this like he's been robbed of the title, having to watch from the sidelines while Styles faces Lesnar.  He then goes into the Indian tour and shockingly wins it back on home soil, confetti rains down, the full works.  Then he can drop it back at the Royal Rumble and the experiment ends.  Mahal gets his "home" (he's fucking Canadian...) moment and the fans get Styles vs Lesnar at Survivor Series.

It is curious how they've done it though.  Strikes me that Vince suddenly changed his mind, as I don't see them really planning to build up to a certain match - Mahal started it after all - and then completely change just 10 or so days before the show.  Bit shit if you're Mahal, but if they've told him he's winning it back I guess that sweetens it.

EDIT: I do worry about the match at SS though.  Are they going to have them go out and have a decent length match?  Will Lesnar want to?  Would he rather go a decent back and forth match against someone who will have a great match in Styles rather than someone like Braun?  If they're going to have Lesnar do his usual and steamroller then I'd rather they just put Mahal in there.

Archived