Survivor Series 2017

JamieStevenson

I'd fucking love a proper playground pile-on at some point with him.  Probably closely followed by the pantomime "He's down...ohnowaitheisn't!" as he rises and throws five full grown men across the ring theatrically.
Was just doing the predictions there, and I have to say I have absolutely no idea how any of this show is going to pan out.  Out of all the matches, I'd say it's only really the Cruiserweight match that is almost certain, as I assume they're going to keep Enzo with the title.  Outside of that, I just don't know.  If they're going to go full-on brand vs brand as the theme, then I assume they're going to share wins leading into the final matches.  I've got Miz, Shield, and the women's match ending with RAW, but the rest all going to Smackdown just going by how they're building up.  I assume RAW lose the men's match to further the Angle/HHH storyline (plus their entire team hates each other) which would take it down to the main event.  I think Styles might beat Brock given the title isn't on the line...
And how are they gong to book the men's 5-on-5 anyway?!  So many in there they'd want to book strong.  Going to be some shock eliminations there early on, can only really see Roode out of the 10 of them that they'd care little enough about to job out first.  On RAW...Joe or Balor?  I assume Shane, Angle, HHH all stay in towards the end, so maybe an early exit for Cena?  Orton?  I'm hoping for a strong showing from Nakamura, maybe the final survivor as RAW implodes.  

It would be great to have that

Think the Raw implosion is guaranteed in the men’s 5-v-5. An accidental punch resulting in a full scale fight between Joe and Balor... Triple H & Angle trying to out do each other. Angle finally snaps and attacks H after H goes for a pedigree and reminds Angle that he pedigree’d Jordan in front of him.

Wonder if Shane will manage to knock himself out again?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just me or have WWE ruined the aura of wrestlers such as Asuka, Nakamura etc by making them take part in these brawls. Just makes them seem normal and doesn't help their character especially Asuka. 

Archived