Gies a team to support

Spam_Valley

Evening Lads,

I've been thinking of going to watch the juniors this season whilst St.Mirren are away from home. I've always fancied following a team in the juniors but being from Paisley we don't have a team in the town. Closest are Renfrew, Johnstone, Arthurlie & Neilston. Pollock too probably.

Anyway, open to suggestions from the educated locals of the forum and look forward to my first game.

Cheers

Evening Lads,
I've been thinking of going to watch the juniors this season whilst St.Mirren are away from home. I've always fancied following a team in the juniors but being from Paisley we don't have a team in the town. Closest are Renfrew, Johnstone, Arthurlie & Neilston. Pollock too probably.
Anyway, open to suggestions from the educated locals of the forum and look forward to my first game.
Cheers

If you get the 904 bus from paisley to largs then beith is only a short distance away , you would enjoy it I'm sure .

Evening Lads,
Cheers

If you go to pollok you can still wear your black and white colours .

Evening Lads,
Cheers

Yoker have a Juniors team and Yoker isn’t that far from Paisley.

Archived