Forfar v Raith

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

You stopped cheering the the ****? Good!!! About time.
I don't know how old you are but, I remember. Oh yes I do. Dirty fucker all of you. It would be the same if was the **** don't get me wrong.
You going to the the game?

Thanks for that completely inane rambling. Are you per chance related to Rovers fan steakngravy? 

As alluded to by other Rovers fans, I'd be happy with any sort of win. I'm confident we'll do that but the 3 points are the most important thing. 

We should probably just thank our lucky stars that there only appears to be one slaver on here at the moment.

If the last East Fife game is anything to go by, we'll have umpteen in next week's thread, with patter that's about as amusing as standing on a three pin plug.

Just now, McGuigan1978 said:

We should probably just thank our lucky stars that there only appears to be one slaver on here at the moment.

If the last East Fife game is anything to go by, we'll have umpteen in next week's thread, with patter that's about as amusing as standing on a three pin plug.

THU SCORE REMAINS 4-1 LINO LICKURS

It's so sad standing on the terraces surrounded mb negativity...1-0 Loons, Starkey the scorer

Maybe a little name change and a partner called hutch & I’ll believe you for the 1-0 .
3 shots on target in 90 minutes will be progression ?
4 shots would be just crazy !

You stopped cheering the the ****? Good!!! About time.
I don't know how old you are but, I remember. Oh yes I do. Dirty fucker all of you. It would be the same if was the **** don't get me wrong.
You going to the the game?

Can I nominate old slipso as poster of the week?

Teams according to RaithTV

Forfar Athletic: McCallum, Bain, Kennedy, Whyte, Travis, Millar, Scott, MacKintosh, Cox, Easton, Duthie. Subs: Peters, See, Cregg, McBride, Quigley, Aitken & Adam 

Raith Rovers: Smith, Thomson, McHattie, Herron, Murray, Spence, Robertson, Buchanan, Vaughan, Barr, Davidson. Subs: Matthews, Osei, Court, McKay, Zanatta, Watson & Brian

Archived