Forfar v Raith

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, loon74 said:

How could we forget Gary’s karaoke version , plus it was free we didn’t have to pay a £5 to meet him !

Imagine the money the club would have raked in on itunes if they has released it?

How could we forget Gary’s karaoke version , plus it was free we didn’t have to pay a £5 to meet him !

I've read wee snippets about this incident, but cant get my head around it.

Am I right in thinking Gary Bollan grabbed a microphone after you sealed promotion last season, said something about, 'this is for Arbroath,' and then belted out a Billy Joel number? And if he did, what was his thinking? It all sounds a bit weird.

Am I right in thinking Gary Bollan grabbed a microphone after you sealed promotion last season, said something about, 'this is for Arbroath,' and then belted out a Billy Joel number? And if he did, what was his thinking? It all sounds a bit weird.

Spot on

10 hours ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Utterly cringeworthy for all who witnessed the event, i looked around to see people cheering the fact that we fucked the league up, luckily a lot of them haven't been seen since. :)

Archived