Forfar v Raith

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a lot of love for this game so far. Forfar obviously coming off of a pretty one sided scoreline last week, but they did frustrate us really well at Starks last time out. I also suspect we might panic if we go one down and don't pull it back quickly as happened in Coatbridge.  After no Buchanan and a more robust three man midfield in the last couple of weeks,  Smith had us reverting to type in last weeks abortive game with Stranraer, Buchanan and Spence through the middle, Vaughan in his wide-free role and Matthews dropping out to make a midfield two of Herron and Robertson. With McHattie making the bench last week, could we also see Watson drop out?

41 minutes ago, renton said:

Not a lot of love for this game so far.

No real surprise, we do not have a team to cope with many of the other League One outfits never mind Raith or Ayr. We will not score so it's really just a matter of how many Raith score. Sad to say that but like I say we don't have the players either in attack or defence to compete in this game, and the ones we do have seem to be completely without any confidence. Hopefully a couple of younger players get a shot for us (in place of the dud loannees we appear to be lumbered with).

Giving this game a miss, as I was I was down at Stranraer last weekend and it took a hell of a toll on me. Good train journey back up to Glasgow though. Will keep Forfar Away for the March game.

Surprised to see Forfar where they are in the table as they did play well a few weeks back against us. Is it justified, or has injuries just taken their toll on the team? Shall be listening to the game on Raith TV, 0-2.

Lack of Loons on here. I get the fire going.
Raith as always should be pumping us, unfortunately you needed the ref to help you out last time.

We've been holding back our new U20 star man for this game....the new Michael Owen(Paul Sturrock).

PS you Raith boys still cheering the **** every second week?

19 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Lack of Loons on here. I get the fire going.
Raith as always should be pumping us, unfortunately you needed the ref to help you out last time.

We've been holding back our new U20 star man for this game....the new Michael Owen(Paul Sturrock).

PS you Raith boys still cheering the **** every second week?

Pumping Forfar as always? The referee helped us out? Cheering on the **** every second week?

giphy.gif

Pumping Forfar as always? The referee helped us out? Cheering on the **** every second week?
giphy.gif

You stopped cheering the the ****? Good!!! About time.
I don't know how old you are but, I remember. Oh yes I do. Dirty fucker all of you. It would be the same if was the **** don't get me wrong.
You going to the the game?

You stopped cheering the the ****? Good!!! About time.
I don't know how old you are but, I remember. Oh yes I do. Dirty fucker all of you. It would be the same if was the **** don't get me wrong.
You going to the the game?

SlipperyP or slippery slope?

Archived