East Fife vs Arbroath

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weather update
Dry but very cold wind blowing mainly across the pitch but possibly more diagonally from near side away end to far side home end . Fans will be well sheltered in the stand though.
Live stream trial is going ahead so it's last change for johnny foreigners to view!

It's not set by the SPFL - it's UK law, hence why there are no English Premier League matches televised at 3pm on Saturdays. 

Fair enough, but this is a delayed transmission, I think. Therefore not being shown "live". I also understand how important it is to get fans through the gate and not to stay at home and watch it on the telly. Just disappointed it's not available in the uk. Love the highlights packages, would have been great to see the full 90. Anyway, hopefully a good turnout today, a good exciting game and 3 points for the Lichties.

Weather update
Dry but very cold wind blowing mainly across the pitch but possibly more diagonally from near side away end to far side home end . Fans will be well sheltered in the stand though.
Live stream trial is going ahead so it's last change for johnny foreigners to view!

Sarcasm is a virtue i suppose !

We were poor today, no doubt about it, Hutton costs another goal and hammy poor again, subs could of been made earlier, then when they were made they were wrong in my opinion......

However the abuse to the bench was well over the top, I understand the frustration but it was 1 off day, it’s not like we are bottom of the league 

Embarassing day all round. Dreadful performance from everyone. Fans embarassing. Campbell reacting. Well beaten by a team who didn't have to do anything.

We've been spoilt rotten recently with some of the performances we've seen. You've got to take the shite that comes along with it and today was one of those days. Pretty embarrassed at the way some people acted after it went 3-1. Campbell probably could've made subs earlier, but I don't see how he's to blame for Ricky Little giving the ball to them on the edge of our own box... I think only ToB comes away with any credit today. And maybe Linn because he scored a really good goal.

Day to forget.

On a side note how bad is that pitch. Think it's the worst artificial pitch I've seen.

It was strange, dunno if these things take time to bed in or whatever, but it definitely added to the terrible overall experience you get watching football at Bayview.

The way we played just rammed that home. I dunno if I would ever be able to watch football or get hooked as a child at places like Dumbarton and East Fife. It's absolutely brutal.

It was strange, dunno if these things take time to bed in or whatever, but it definitely added to the terrible overall experience you get watching football at Bayview.

The way we played just rammed that home. I dunno if I would ever be able to watch football or get hooked as a child at places like Dumbarton and East Fife. It's absolutely brutal.

Bitter much ..

Archived