St Johnstone vs Ross County

I think Coyle will go with a 433 like at killie, although with Billy McKay replacing Curran.

Fox

Naismith Fraser Davies VD Weg

Lindsey O'Brien Draper

Gardyne McKay Keillor-Dunn

I predict a 3-0 home win [emoji20]

We haven't managed 3 shots on target in the last 4 games, never mind scored. [emoji23][emoji23]

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

I think Coyle will go with a 433 like at killie, although with Billy McKay replacing Curran.

Fox

Naismith Fraser Davies VD Weg

Lindsey O'Brien Draper

Gardyne McKay Keillor-Dunn

I predict a 3-0 home win :(

Front three with, I think , one goal between them in the SPL this season ( Keillor Dunn v Hearts) and the middle 3 similar ( Lindsay v Dundee) hopefully not!

Apologies if I have forgotton something. 

Be interesting to see how the "3" are set up, or whether it'll be 4-4-2 with MOH up top.

Surprised he dropped Mannus, tbh, maybe had the same spooky feeling about him that I did.

Mikkelsen sprinting to the touchline then lying down injured just on the pitch is a now footballing low I've just witnessed, utterly pointless

The bandage now on his head should tell you why.

Yes, but he's got to go off anyway, why halt the play. It was utterly pointless since he'd be off the same amount of time?

What reason did he have for running 40 yards, moving to step off the park then sitting down on the pitch? Nonsense behaviour.

We took a long time to settle into this but finished the half fairy strongly. Probably more attempts on target in this half than in the past three games though only one really tested Fox. Comrie and Easton putting plenty of balls in but no-one getting on the end of them. Cummins to come on and just play between the posts maybe?

Doesn't explain why he decided to sit down on the pitch, a literal yard from being off it, after sprinting twenty yards.

Anderson, under heavy pressure, facing his own goal, passes back to the keeper, and half the East Stand boos. f**k off Saints fans, it's no real shock why none of our team have any confidence at the moment.

Looks like MOH took an early knock and couldn't be arsed. That's all we needed.

Archived