Dundee v Motherwell wed 25th oct

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

539f3a8a92242ada99f9014161ae0253.jpg

Haber in for AJLS. Thought it would’ve been Moussa that dropped out, he has to prove a point tonight.

Think they both do tbf - Haber for a starting spot and Moussa just to prove he is really a footballer!

10 hours ago, Al B said:

I hope the Dundee players all have their life insurance policies in order, apparently we're one step away from rocking up to matches with chemical weapons and razor-blades in the boots.

Despite only 3 bookings in almost 50 games, Bad-News Bowman is now the subject of a paternity dispute between Vinnie Jones, Razor Ruddock and Julian Dicks, as in one game he caught a player in the face with his arm (despite never once facing the way of the Rangers player to see if anyone was there, and having his eyes shut).

We're coming for the legs of your wives, your children, and as many of the crowd as we can. I don't care if we win, as long as there are ambulances.

Is this sarcasm or do you honestly believe he did nothing wrong?

He caught a guy with his arm in a clumsy challenge.

Should it have been a booking (and therefore a red)? Undoubtably. And i've yet to hear anyone involved with Motherwell FC either as an employee or supporter claim any different.

Did he do anything wrong in terms of intending to even foul anyone let alone hurt anyone? Of course not.

8 minutes ago, Al B said:

He caught a guy with his arm in a clumsy challenge.

Should it have been a booking (and therefore a red)? Undoubtably. And i've yet to hear anyone involved with Motherwell FC either as an employee or supporter claim any different.

Did he do anything wrong in terms of intending to even foul anyone let alone hurt anyone? Of course not.

Well he admitted himself to trying to rough him up a bit in his post match interview (apparently coz he'd seen Cardoso get wound up in other matches when folks had got a bit physical with him)

Still don't think he meant to re-arrange his face quite as much tho...

Archived