Rangers vs Kilmarnock Wed. 25th Oct

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bennett said:

Great, we always struggle on killies bowling green.

Wonder how many injuries we picked up today?

Good job the match is at Snake Mountain then.

The only injury you'll have picked up is throwing your back out reaching for the remote.

On a serious note, I hope Clarke has the lads fired up for this, and that we play the team* and not the name. I have always hated the allegations of lying down to the old firm, and that it is hard to refute even with this shite tribute act is getting embarrassing. Some sides (Hibs, Motherwell), appear to have got their heads around this while others  like us and Dundee still seem to think they're ripping the queen off to pay decent footballers.

* Or gang. What I saw of this afternoon (the last quarter of an hour or so), with them needing to chase the game, suggested eleven competition winners who'd just been introduced in the dressing room.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Did bennett not even know Rangers were at home? emoji38.png

It's been one of those days weeks, add it to the list.

6 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

When the rangers play, the only certainty is that bennett will be at home.

Irony....

8 hours ago, bennett said:

It's been one of those days weeks, add it to the list.

Irony....

Some high level Yer Da patter from Bennett there.

Steve Clarke's blue and white army to mastermind a convincing 2 - 0 win against the team with Scotland's worst fans.

15 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

On a serious note, I hope Clarke has the lads fired up for this, and that we play the team* and not the name. I have always hated the allegations of lying down to the old firm, and that it is hard to refute even with this shite tribute act is getting embarrassing. Some sides (Hibs, Motherwell), appear to have got their heads around this while others  like us and Dundee still seem to think they're ripping the queen off to pay decent footballers.

We've only lost one of our last 5 league matches against them, and have drawn with them 3 times since the start of last year.  Dundee beat them last season.

16 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

What on earth are you slevering about? I'd hazard a guess that our record at Ibrox is one of the best outside Celtic.

We've only lost one of our last 5 league matches against them, and have drawn with them 3 times since the start of last year.  Dundee beat them last season.

What on earth are you slevering about? I'd hazard a guess that our record at Ibrox is one of the best outside Celtic.

We've managed one draw at their place, and absolutely capitulated when we went there in the cup a couple of years back.
Our record against rangers in their twilight time was excellent. Our record against this lot, not so much. I know it's no longer a fashionable opinion, but we haven't played this club five times in the league.
From what I've seen and heard, our best performance against them was when we were battering them before going down to ten men at RP.

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

What Norman is trying to say is that he wants a kicking match, the only way to halt the sevco juggernaut.

14 minutes ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

Juggernaut?
More like an ice cream left in the sun with wasps everywhere, slowly dying again

Definition of juggernaut

1:a massive inexorable force, campaign, movement, or object that crushes whatever is in its path 
  • an advertising juggernaut
  • a political juggernaut
  • Sevco on the way to 55

Archived