JFK Files

MuckleMoo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there not a rumour a few years back that Woody Harrelsons dad was involved in the shooting?

Found this on Wiki.

In September 1980, Harrelson surrendered to police after a six-hour standoff in which he was reportedly "high on cocaine".[21][22] During the standoff, he threatened suicide and stated that he had killed Judge Wood and President John F. Kennedy.[21][23] In a television interview after his arrest, Harrelson said: "At the same time I said I had killed the judge, I said I had killed Kennedy, which might give you an idea to the state of my mind at the time." He said that the statements made during the standoff were "an effort to elongate my life."[24]

Joseph Chagra later testified during Harrelson's trial that Harrelson claimed to have shot Kennedy and drew maps to show where he was hiding during the assassination. Chagra said that he did not believe Harrelson's claim, and the AP reported that the FBI "apparently discounted any involvement by Harrelson in the Kennedy assassination."[25] According to Jim Marrs in 1989's Crossfire, Harrelson is believed to be the youngest and tallest of the "three tramps" by many conspiracy theorists.[22] Marrs stated that Harrelson was involved "with criminals connected to intelligence agencies and the military" and suggested that he was connected to Jack Ruby through Russell Douglas Matthews, a third party with links to organized crime who was known to both Harrelson and Ruby. [23] Lois Gibson, a well-known forensic artist, matched photographs of Harrelson to the photographs of the youngest-looking of the three "tramps".[26][27][28]

If the narrative that it was taken down by the passengers etc gives the families affected closure or relief etc then im quite happy to not challenge that assertion but I also wouldn't be looking to vilify the US military for taking the decision to shoot it down if they did, its a horrific thing to have to do but I'd have made the same call.

I was in Nashville, Tennessee, the day of 9/11, and as the whole place shut down saw a lot of the news that day and for the next fortnight as the programmes were basically cancelled. Around 10.30 - 11.00 after the two planes had gone in and the rolling news had started, the top, most trusted at the time, news anchor in America, Dan Rather, announced that the USAF had shot down a plane. This was around the same time of the pentagon crash/ missile. They ran with the pentagon story, but never mentioned the shooting down again, and I have never heard a peep about it since. On the anniversary of 9/11 years ago, somebody on here suggested the shooting down conspiracy and I told the story in more detail than here, and The Progressive Liberal/ Swampy gave me pelters mercilessly for even suggesting that it happened, resulting in me chucking P&B for about a year.

I was in Nashville, Tennessee, the day of 9/11, and as the whole place shut down saw a lot of the news that day and for the next fortnight as the programmes were basically cancelled. Around 10.30 - 11.00 after the two planes had gone in and the rolling news had started, the top, most trusted at the time, news anchor in America, Dan Rather, announced that the USAF had shot down a plane. This was around the same time of the pentagon crash/ missile. They ran with the pentagon story, but never mentioned the shooting down again, and I have never heard a peep about it since. On the anniversary of 9/11 years ago, somebody on here suggested the shooting down conspiracy and I told the story in more detail than here, and The Progressive Liberal/ Swampy gave me pelters mercilessly for even suggesting that it happened, resulting in me chucking P&B for about a year.

Would it not have been easier just to ignore him?

The files were due for release from the National Archives on Thursday anyway, how this has somehow been turned into a positive for trump is beyond me.

Because SPIN LIES SPIN. LIES. And the most moronic in society eat it all up. We need a cull. A large one.

Archived