JFK Files

MuckleMoo

Trump has indicated that he is going ahead and releasing the remaining files and documents relating to the JFK assassination on the 26th of October.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41708854

Unfortunately, it sounds as if there won't be any huge revelations or bombshells in regards to the assassination itself but it's hoped it might shine some more light on Lee Harvey Oswald, particularly in regards to his time in Mexico City.

Could be interesting

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:

Trump has indicated that he is going ahead and releasing the remaining files and documents relating to the JFK assassination on the 26th of October.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41708854

Unfortunately, it sounds as if there won't be any huge revelations or bombshells in regards to the assassination itself but it's hoped it might shine some more light on Lee Harvey Oswald, particularly in regards to his time in Mexico City.

Could be interesting

Could be interesting but the cynic in me reckons he's trying to bury some bad news...

The real perpetrators, Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, Silverstein et al will die as old guys/gals peacefully in their beds without ever being called to answer for the >3000 deaths and financial cleanup they collectively were responsible for.  If there's a god/superior being or entity then these cretins should feel the full force as & when they die

17 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

The real perpetrators, Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, Silverstein et al will die as old guys/gals peacefully in their beds without ever being called to answer for the >3000 deaths and financial cleanup they collectively were responsible for.  If there's a god/superior being or entity then these cretins should feel the full force as & when they die

Are you talking about the Iraq War and the rise of IS? You could certainly blame them for that but I don't see how they could be held responsible for 9/11, other than collective responsibility for the failure of intelligence and policing to prevent it.

21 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Trump wants the American media and public to focus on anything but the Russia investigation.  I wonder if it's reaching a pivotal point.

This.

I'm not expecting any startling revelations in the released files. Trump will use them to discredit the FBI during their current investigation.

' Look, these guys lied about JFK they're doing the same thing now. Sad. '

aye, you get them telt Robbie. Jet fuel, steal beams and all that.

Quick everybody look at some old news, focus on this old shite, argue over what words have been redacted, shout and argue over the old news.........

Just do anything than spend time looking at the corrupt clusterfuck of cockwomble cuntishness I am making of the job you need me to being. And while you're distracted I can get another round of golf in.

Archived