Dumbarton v Dundee Utd

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Due to roadworks on the A82 the only way through Dumbarton the entire weekend is via the A814. Give yourself extra time to get to the game or alternatively use the train.

The roadworks are only southbound on the A82 through Dumbarton from barloan roundabout to greenhead rd. Will not affect any united fans coming to the game at all. May delay the exit from Dumbarton slightly but won’t be massively inconvenient

1 hour ago, pleslie99 said:

The roadworks are only southbound on the A82 through Dumbarton from barloan roundabout to greenhead rd. Will not affect any united fans coming to the game at all. May delay the exit from Dumbarton slightly but won’t be massively inconvenient

That guy will be hassling his lawyer to prepare his Illegal Detainment lawsuit again.

3 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Having watched us this season anything that delays me getting away from the game has the potential to be massively inconvenient.

41 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

This is a ticket game!!!

If Dumbarton are expecting hoards of Arabs they may be disappointed, though the sacking of RM may encourage a few who may not have made the journey.

If we are expecting hoards of Arabs it's because Dundee United told us there would be hoards coming.  I'm assuming Dundee United have been selling these tickets, any idea how many are sold?

Stuart Carswell though is back in training and getting closer to fitness

:wub::wub::wub: 

Anyway, that's a massive blow having Nade out again. And I'm a wee bit concerned to see Danny Handling now lumped in with Grant Gallagher in the 'very injured' pile. I had hoped we might have him back for the Raith/Elgin cup ties to let him get a solid 90 under his belt - but that's now looking unlikely.

I'd love to see Froxy given a chance back in the hole (oo er) where he's most effective. Him and Stewart could actually work quite well with the latter's clever movement, and the former's clever passing.  That would also free up David Wilson (who had a bit of a nightmare last week) to drop back into a more central centre-mid role.

Mango and Hutton doesn't work. And Dowie and Dill probably deserve to keep their place after last week. You can probably see where this is heading...

Scott Gallacher

Sam Wardrop Andy Dowie Dougie Hill Chris McLaughlin

Craig Barr David Wilson

Roy/Johnston/SeaGal Froxylias Walsh 

Stewart

Right-wing is then the only area where I can't decide who to play. Roy is great to watch, but seriously weak defensively. Johnston doesn't seem to be Stevie's cup of tea and, a few neat touches every few months as a sub aside, the SeaGal hasn't done very much at all in a Dumbarton shirt. It's all irrelevant though, because I suspect Froxy will start there - and Wilson will be more of a #10 again.

Just now, lionel wickson said:

Thought I read in an interview from Stevie that Handling won't return until nearer the end of the year? He also said that The Prince (and Smith) having been playing through an injury for weeks. He didn't give a timescale for The Prince's return which is concerning.

He said in a post match interview (possibly last week?) that Handling and Carswell were aiming to be back for the Raith game. 

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

If we are expecting hoards of Arabs it's because Dundee United told us there would be hoards coming.  I'm assuming Dundee United have been selling these tickets, any idea how many are sold?

I know for a fact that two have been sold, no idea beyond that.

Archived