Edusport vs St Cuthberts

Not to far for me to travel today to take in  a regional cup game, headed to Galabank to watch Edusport vs St Cuthberts, very entertaining game as a whole, first half was quite even maybe Edusport were more on the front foot but without really hurting St  Cuthberts who looked compact and really disciplined, St Cuthberts defending well and trying to attack when they could, Edusport going in at half time 1-0 in front from a quite dubious free kick that resulted in a goal,second half followed suit Edusport having plenty of the ball and St Cuthberts looking to break on the counter,the first really decent attacking move that opened St Cuthberts up resulting in Edusports seconds goal, then St Cuthberts were reduced to 10 men when their goalkeeper was dismissed for something that to be honest I missed and not long after that Edusport got their third so game really over, I've watched St Cuthberts a few times this season and for whatever reason today their team looked very young but by no means overpowered they played well and good to see youngsters getting opportunities within our league, Edusport were their usual strong well drilled team but south not disgraced against Lowland today.

2 hours ago, weeredbook said:

0-10 thats some humping .
Whats happened to them ? .

Unfortunately Ant Stuart didn’t manage to get signed in time or otherwise Newton would have probably won. 

Word is on the street that Kelty played an illegible player (No.7) so Newton will probably be in the next round. 

Archived