Hibs vs Hearts

Marciano
Gray Ambrose Hanlon Stevenson
McGeouch Bartley Mcginn
Boyle Shaw Stokes

f**k it, give Shaw a start. He'll never be more confident. He's been banging goals in. Get him playing off the shoulder of their last defender. We need a change of emphasis from just playing Stokes up front himself.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely there aren't Hertz men who still think Cowie is anything but a fucking shitebag impostor? I'm praying he's still banjoed.

McLaughlin, Randall, Souttar, Berra, Smith, Milinkovic, Grzelak, Callachan, Walker, Isma, Lafferty

Definitely need the Polish battering ram in to deal with that sex pest huddy Bartley. Maybe even stick Isma out wide and replace Milinkovic with Cochrane or Henderson.

4 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I'm sure I speak for all Hibs fans when I say we were gutted not to have been promoted first time round and instead stayed down and won the Scottish Cup putting your mob out on the way.

Would much rather have went up that first season and dossed around mid table in the Premier and got pumped by a bunch of Maltese waiters.

You were still a pub league team for three seasons. Fucking amazing.

We finished third and fifth, not exactly mid-table, m8. I was still at primary school when Hibs last finished third ffs.

Surely there aren't Hertz men who still think Cowie is anything but a fucking shitebag impostor? I'm praying he's still banjoed.
McLaughlin, Randall, Souttar, Berra, Smith, Milinkovic, Grzelak, Callachan, Walker, Isma, Lafferty
Definitely need the Polish battering ram in to deal with that sex pest huddy Bartley. Maybe even stick Isma out wide and replace Milinkovic with Cochrane or Henderson.
We finished third and fifth, not exactly mid-table, m8. I was still at primary school when Hibs last finished third ffs.

3rd place trophy wanking again. Excellent

8 hours ago, Elixir said:

We were a pub league team for three seasons and I wouldn’t change a thing about it. Was all worth it for the end result.  Actually, as you say, it WAS fucking amazing. 

9DBAD487-396D-41DC-975A-D37E7935DCE2.png.1918cc66d8483edd10c80703b4394767.png

I never realised Hibs had secured such a fantastic deal whereby as long as they stayed in the championship they would win the Scottish cup. All along I was thinking it might be possible to achieve both promotion and a Scottish cup win.

26 minutes ago, Mr Romanov said:

How are the tickets selling?

We haven't sold out yet which is surprising. Tuesday night and poor recent showings against Hibs probably why. Hopefully today.

We have sold out.

16 minutes ago, Arthur's Seat said:

Aye that last 3rd place finish worked out well with your stellar Maltese adventure. At least you've had plenty of stellar cup runs the last few years eh....

We pumped Hibs 5-1 in the Scottish Cup final five years ago, it's still fairly fresh in the memory.

Archived