I've been to Inverness away 5 times; saw us draw in 1999, saw us win in 2007, and saw us lose all the rest, including a horrific display at the 'official' opening of the 'new' stadium (i.e. with the stands behind the goals) where we lost 2-0, as well as the game in 2007 that saw us relegated.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mulraney having another good game by all accounts. Very similar opening goal to last week's second against United. Apparently we had another comedy moment in defence which is always good to hear.

Pretty poor game and the correct result. Brutal passing when we tried to play football. 

Would be dropping Clark. Doesn't offer enough. All well and good when we are running riot and he's heading in from the 6 yard box but in a scrappy battle like today, no use. 

Dunfermline were absolute dug meat today and the standard was pretty poor in general. I was disappointed in them considering how many goals they've been scored. They looked shaky at the back and had nothing going forward.

Inverness were a completely different side to the one I saw steal a point of queens a few weeks ago. Much improved

Archived