Queens v Falkirk

I don’t mean to stir it up, but with such a huge fanbase I’d expect a mass exodus from Falkirk to Dumfries on Saturday.

Will the terracing be open so the mass ranks of the navy blue army can get up, stand up or will they be left waiting in vain for the turnstiles to open.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will the terracing be open so the mass ranks of the navy blue army can get up, stand up or will they be left waiting in vain for the turnstiles to open.

The terrace won’t be open I’m afraid, you’ll all just have to jammin to the stand.

21 minutes ago, overthetop said:

1-0 Queens. Falkirk blame the pitch. Muirhead spits out the dummy as usual in his return to Dumfries. Pitiful away support in a crowd of 1800.

Thats above your average is it not......?

Queens coming out to see the big team

#crowdwank

26 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

3-0 Falkirk, Mckee, Fash and Loyman. 

Muirhead to fall over a pile of black pellets and win a penalty and score it, run along behind the goals celebrating with his top off waving it to the frothing Queens fans in a never doubt 1-0 thumping 

p.s  Muirhead not to get booked for taking his top off too, full max froth from Queens

Muirhead to fall over a pile of black pellets and win a penalty and score it, run along behind the goals celebrating with his top off waving it to the frothing Queens fans in a never doubt 1-0 thumping 

p.s  Muirhead not to get booked for taking his top off too, full max froth from Queens

Except Muirhead misses penalties against Queens!

7 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

So pitiful is the fan base visiting this weekend, that there is no need to open the terracing.  Indeed we're using the window this presents to work on that part of the ground and our magnificent thrusting floodlights pylons are currently surrounded by scaffolding.

It's a bit of a pity because it effectively makes our ground three sided, which is obviously a bit shit.

Might enjoy this one on Falkirk tv as I won't get the chance to join the hoards on the way down to Dumfries.

Dobbie gives me nightmares, hopefully our newly solid defence can shut him out. Obviously would like to see the team be more adventurous in attack this week. Loy and Sibbald for Craigen and McKee would do it for me. 

Bairns win or it's a honking unplayable pitch with filthy journeymen opponents etc

5 minutes ago, QosLoyal said:

Would be dissappointing not to win this. Need to keep a gap between the teams fighting off relegation and ourselves.

Im sure continuing to beat Dumbarton and Brechin will do that for you.  Naysmith's remit will be the same as East Fife, keep us in the league we are in 

You can have 10 Steven Dobbies up against our new defence and it won't fucking matter.

(Please don't anyone bookmark this)

10 men already? Loy been up to his antics again and cost us a body?

Archived