St Mirren v Morton

1 minute ago, Tri-TON said:

Duffy said "I thought that was a penalty", according to you because I haven't seen his interview yet.

There's a difference to what Duffy says compared to Ross. Ross comes out and berates the referee about getting decisions wrong then comes out the next day to say he was wrong. Total fud of a manager, shame he'll be in the frame for Aberdeen won't he.

Just because you fail to listen to your managers post match comments that really isn't my problem. Here's a pro-tip: Take an interest in your football team and it's manager. 

Although  you are right about the differences, purely because one is a short after match comment and the other is an in-house produced fluff piece that is 5 times longer,  but even then, your "interpretation" of what Ross does or doesn't do is hilarious. You see, your criticism would be far more valid if you didn't sound like Ross nipped  into the last car parking spot at the supermarket  before you. 

Did Jack Ross hurt you Tri-TON? Did he break your heart? Take your last Rolo? He clearly did something to make you so angry.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just because you fail to listen to your managers post match comments that really isn't my problem. Here's a pro-tip: Take an interest in your football team and it's manager. 
Although  you are right about the differences, purely because one is a short after match comment and the other is an in-house produced fluff piece that is 5 times longer,  but even then, your "interpretation" of what Ross does or doesn't do is hilarious. You see, your criticism would be far more valid if you didn't sound like Ross nipped  into the last car parking spot at the supermarket  before you. 
Did Jack Ross hurt you Tri-TON? Did he break your heart? Take your last Rolo? He clearly did something to make you so angry.

bae6b90f0f66080cb47ff5591a781ccb.jpg

3 minutes ago, Tri-TON said:

Admirable if he's doing it for the right reasons. He's attacked the referee's performance (like most of us have) and as a professional he knows that the beaks may want a word with him - that's the reason for the apology. Not because he was wrong.

Again, sounds like decent PR to me. Why are you so raging? Do you think managers' opinions in the heat of the aftermath of a closely-fought derby match, should be written in stone? It's just common sense to retract when you are so obviously wrong.

If he hadn't apologised, would you be on here saying 'That Jack Ross - he got it really fucking wrong but at least he's stuck his guns. Good guy'?! 

15 minutes ago, Tri-TON said:

Duffy said "I thought that was a penalty", according to you because I haven't seen his interview yet.

There's a difference to what Duffy says compared to Ross. Ross comes out and berates the referee about getting decisions wrong then comes out the next day to say he was wrong. Total fud of a manager, shame he'll be in the frame for Aberdeen won't he.

Is it the lemons you take or just a wee bitter angry man.  Ross is a cracking manager and will go far in the game as you will see until then he wll put us back in our rightful place in the top league. There that should leave enough for you to keech all over the keyboard keys. 

1 minute ago, TurbineTon said:

It's nothing but a PR stunt and a play on the good media attention he/midden have been receiving 

That's what I said in the first place, it's purely to avoid the beaks from fining him - as is their want even if the referee is obviously in the wrong. 

Your manager on the other hand enjoys fights with other managers and touchline bans.

19 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

That's what I said in the first place, it's purely to avoid the beaks from fining him - as is their want even if the referee is obviously in the wrong. 

Your manager on the other hand enjoys fights with other managers and touchline bans.

Neil Lennon is a c**t of the highest order in any case. 

f**k him.

Your manager is a pussy with no class. 

1 hour ago, Buddist Monk said:

That’ll be Duffy who has had one touch line ban in his entire managerial career. 

33 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

I find it funny so many Morton fans have a stiffy for Ross.

Me? I find Duffy a nice enough guy, even if he's not the best manager.

I'm talking about this incident in isolation. Otherwise, i don't really give Ross much of a thought to be perfectly honest. 

1 hour ago, paisleysaints said:

I bet you started Hullo Hullo from your end!!

Never started it but certainly joined in to a song we have sang for many many years!!!!!!

You do know clubs sing the same songs with different Lyrics don't you??

4 minutes ago, TurbineTon said:

Otherwise, i don't really give Ross much of a thought to be perfectly honest. 

He made a mistake, admitted that he did so, and apologised. You, despite not giving him much thought, have come to the conclusion that he's a 'total fud of a manager' and 'a pussy with no class' :lol:

My conclusion? I don't think you give anything much of a thought.

4 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

He made a mistake, admitted that he did so, and apologised. You, despite not giving him much thought, have come to the conclusion that he's a 'total fud of a manager' and 'a pussy with no class' :lol:

My conclusion? I don't think you give anything much of a thought.

Making things up.  Tragic. 

1 hour ago, Buddist Monk said:

"This season", how quaint.

You mean in the way Jim Duffy said, "I thought that was a penalty".  :rolleyes: 

As for the ref not getting it wrong.. :lol: ..he booked a player for being fouled. In anybody's world that is "getting it wrong".

I think its clear that we are talking about his decision to not give the apparent pen. ( FWIW, i agree it was a foul and a second booking)

No doubt on the day the ref got many decisions wrong, including giving you a pen in the first place and not giving us a 2nd when Tiffoney was clearly held. Interestingly St Mirren didn't show that in their highlights.

You should thank your lucky stars he was the ref, he got you a point!

Archived