St Mirren v Morton

50 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

We wont be in the play off's mate we will win the league.                                         Edit to add. We are still a few key players out and will bring in on January.  

Missed your pish.

You need to calm down, you could potentially be 4th come Sat night ffs and in your eyes, you have already won the league.

Would be embarrassed with the rubbish you continually come out with if I was a fellow skunk.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, madton said:

Missed your pish.

You need to calm down, you could potentially be 4th come Sat night ffs and in your eyes, you have already won the league.

Would be embarrassed with the rubbish you continually come out with if I was a fellow skunk.

Me calm down are you having a laugh. The melt down from a section of your support  is a scream its the bitter wee idiots from your support that cant grasp why we will win the league simply because you and others can't handle it. Hilarious to the extream. Ffs have you not got a game on Saturday to concentrate on away and get on with that idiot. 

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

Aye will give you a like for that mate. Some decent fans in your club but Christ there are some real numb nuts spoil it for you. 

It's a real shame that only Morton in particular have this problem, and no other teams in the country. 

10 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

What is tragic is that a whole generation of soapdodgers (well actually, since it’s 30 years ago, that's 2 generations of Greenockians) have never seen their team play a match in the top league of Scottish football. Actually , it's not tragic, it's pathetic and hilarious in unequal measures. 

Is it aye?

34 minutes ago, TurbineTon said:

Using the term "Numb nuts" really ought to result in a ban. Make it happen. 

Never will happen just like you reaching the top league nothing more than a distant deam outwith reality.  You guys cover the bottom three leagues the championship is you at your peak so enjoy it while it lasts rather going about throwing the toys out the pram numb nuts. 

12 hours ago, Buddist Monk said:

It's a good goal, but I still feel (like I did at the time) that Samson could have made a better fist of getting it. 

Samson's weakness, in all the time with us, has been long shots. That was a good strike but yeah he could have done better. 

1 hour ago, TurbineTon said:

In real time, he was never stopping that. 

It was a fantastic goal - not a goalkeeping error, 

Don't want to take away from the goal, but if this was reversed then I feel you'd be a little disappointed in your keeper. There was only one place the guy could hit it as the box was packed.

12 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Me calm down are you having a laugh. The melt down from a section of your support  is a scream its the bitter wee idiots from your support that cant grasp why we will win the league simply because you and others can't handle it. Hilarious to the extream. Ffs have you not got a game on Saturday to concentrate on away and get on with that idiot. 

Oh dear, Meltdown!

You talk about winning the league as if its a  mathematical certainty already. No doubt you have a chance, but that's all it is, a chance,  alongside 2/3 other clubs.  Your other fellow fans are more realistic about your chances but you are in cloud cuckoo land.

The only idiot is you mate for the absolute tripe you come out with on a weekly basis. You came out with some absolute belters before out last game and we scudded you 4-1 and same with the Dunfermline game before they pumped you too.

If you do win the league, i will be first to come on and congratulate you. If you don't, you will look like the prize tit you are!

Lets hope DU hand out another pumping on Saturday!

3 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

Don't want to take away from the goal, but if this was reversed then I feel you'd be a little disappointed in your keeper. There was only one place the guy could hit it as the box was packed.

Samson is blind-sided by at least two of your players. 

It's not a goalkeeping error. 

Just now, TurbineTon said:

Samson is blind-sided by at least two of your players. 

It's not a goalkeeping error. 

Error? That's a little harsh, but I still feel he could have reached that.

With respect I see a lot more of Samson than you, so again, I don't want to take away from the goal, but I believe he could have done a better job.

2 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

Error? That's a little harsh, but I still feel he could have reached that.

With respect I see a lot more of Samson than you, so again, I don't want to take away from the goal, but I believe he could have done a better job.

Seeing him more often than i doesn't affect my ability to spot a fantastic goal. Again, in real time, he's getting nowhere near that especially with two of your players in his way as the ball is struck. 

41 minutes ago, TurbineTon said:

Seeing him more often than i doesn't affect my ability to spot a fantastic goal.

And yet, despite more than twice saying it's a good goal, you continue to labour the point. The quality of the goal is not in debate here.

The point I am making is that while Samson will let in far less impressive shots, I still feel that he could have got to that. We can agree to disagree, but there is not a sensible person on here who would take the judgement of someone who has watched the player considerably infrequently to someone who has seen more than 3 seasons of the guy, no matter how much you wish to dismiss that fact.

Archived