St Mirren v Morton

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, GiGi said:

On another note it's good to see you lot caring about the derby again.

This i find quite amusing from that lot. 

Since they have come back into the same league as us - and even before - all we've heard is how they couldn't give a shit. Diddy team. Irrelevant etc. 

If their tragic set of ultras and their shit banners are anything to go by, that's clearly not the case whatsoever. 

Pikeys. 

6 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Naw, in fairness, I saw enough on Saturday to suggest that Morton probably have enough in the locker to avoid relegation this season.

Yet you still haven't managed to beat us this season. 

Absolute minter. 

1 hour ago, Buddist Monk said:

Bit of an odd one that. It's a completely nothing statement. I'm guessing it's been released purely to offset any action by the beaks. He still says McLean got the Reilly decision wrong, and evidence from several angles confirm that - although it was outside the box, but he's maybe rolled back on the Buchanan one. Which we all agree was a ridiculously soft penalty, but when the referee comes up to you before a corner and warns you and you then proceed to make (minimal) contact as the ball comes in, then really you only have yourself to blame.

So, yeah, in short, that looks a possibly money saving quote rather than a change in opinion.

He stated it was a clear penalty after the match when it clearly wasn't so Ross got it majorly wrong, not the ref! Ross should have waited to see the highlights before spouting pish.( But at least he has addressed that, not many managers would)

Pity he never said he was fortunate to gain a penalty for what was a foul outside the box!

47 minutes ago, TurbineTon said:

This i find quite amusing from that lot. 

Since they have come back into the same league as us - and even before - all we've heard is how they couldn't give a shit. Diddy team. Irrelevant etc. 

If their tragic set of ultras and their shit banners are anything to go by, that's clearly not the case whatsoever. 

Pikeys. 

That was absolute cringe!

Bad enough with the shop sign,  but copying the green brigade with that horror show! 

48 minutes ago, TurbineTon said:

Yet you still haven't managed to beat us this season.  

"This season", how quaint.

33 minutes ago, madton said:

He stated it was a clear penalty after the match when it clearly wasn't so Ross got it majorly wrong, not the ref! Ross should have waited to see the highlights before spouting pish.( But at least he has addressed that, not many managers would

You mean in the way Jim Duffy said, "I thought that was a penalty".  :rolleyes: 

As for the ref not getting it wrong.. :lol: ..he booked a player for being fouled. In anybody's world that is "getting it wrong".

Duffy said "I thought that was a penalty", according to you because I haven't seen his interview yet.

There's a difference to what Duffy says compared to Ross. Ross comes out and berates the referee about getting decisions wrong then comes out the next day to say he was wrong. Total fud of a manager, shame he'll be in the frame for Aberdeen won't he.

10 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

"This season", how quaint.

You mean in the way Jim Duffy said, "I thought that was a penalty".  :rolleyes: 

As for the ref not getting it wrong.. :lol: ..he booked a player for being fouled. In anybody's world that is "getting it wrong".

Well, we are dealing in the present. 

Unlucky. 

1 minute ago, Tri-TON said:

There's a difference to what Duffy says compared to Ross. Ross comes out and berates the referee about getting decisions wrong then comes out the next day to say he was wrong. Total fud of a manager

I honestly think that coming out and admitting a mistake is a fairly admirable quality. :unsure:

I honestly think that coming out and admitting a mistake is a fairly admirable quality. :unsure:

Admirable if he's doing it for the right reasons. He's attacked the referee's performance (like most of us have) and as a professional he knows that the beaks may want a word with him - that's the reason for the apology. Not because he was wrong.

Archived