St Mirren v Morton

Na bother jimmy suck it up son most midden fans before hand giving it 2 n 3 nil we are top and will pump morton patter.

Pleasing now girfuy.

It was a draw f**k nut you want to calm down the game was dire lol apart from a good 20 mins draw fair result.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to this game as a "neutral" and really enjoyed the match as a whole.  Good atmosphere though it took the Morton fans a bit of time to get going.... and yeh cut out the hullo hullo pish please lads.  2nd half was a great spectacle.  Draw right result.  When Morton realised they could play the ball on the deck rather than in the air, suddenly they became much better.  Surprising the amount of wee guys on the pitch today too, considering the amount of hoofball being employed at times.  

And you all say you hate each other...but really you don't, do you... ;)

35 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

It would appear it's your turn for rat arsed posts following in the footsteps of Gammy and Finch. Fill yer boots roasteremoji23.png

Your complete fascination of me is becoming somewhat worrying, jimmy boy! It would be a good idea if you were to get a real boyfriend. 

Your complete fascination of me is becoming somewhat worrying, jimmy boy! It would be a good idea if you were to get a real boyfriend. 

I hope you enjoyed your day out in civilisation today Gammy. Were you in Spoons or Bankhouse before the game?

2 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

I hope you enjoyed your day out in civilisation today Gammy. Were you in Spoons or Bankhouse before the game?

Neither, I drove through to the match. I'm making up for it now though!

Not the greatest game I've ever witnessed, but I feel it was a fair result!

Quite right sounds like a plan[emoji106]
I thought our penalty might have been just outside the box and after going ahead our defender needlessly hauled down your guy after being warned seconds earlier so a draw was probably fair.

4 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Quite right sounds like a planemoji106.png
I thought our penalty might have been just outside the box and after going ahead our defender needlessly hauled down your guy after being warned seconds earlier so a draw was probably fair.

I want to see the penalty incident again as I think it was outside, but we may have got away with one with the Reilly "dive?".

Enjoyed that second half. 

Our pen looked outside the box to me.

Good finish for Morton’s first, but was clearly a Saints corner that lead to it rather than a goal kick.

Cammy Smith has been some signing. Superb for our second.

Not quite sure what Buchanan did for the Morton pen as I followed the ball and missed it, but pretty stupid just 10 seconds after being warned.

From the north stand that looked a definite foul on Reilly, not entirely convinced it was in the box though. 

I want to see the penalty incident again as I think it was outside, but we may have got away with one with the Reilly "dive?".

We'll see. For some weird reason I just knew after we took the lead that Morton would score very soon thereafter. I should've put money on it!!

Video kicking about Twitter which shows it was outside the box.

We also had a stonewaller turned down up our end.

No idea on the dive being up the other end, looking forward to seeing highlights.

Quite a few comments from St Mirren about the ref, but he was prob worse for us, giving you a pen which wasn't and not giving us another.

The one we got was a clear pen.

Happy with point but thought we might have snatched it at the end.

No idea on the dive being up the other end, looking forward to seeing highlights.
Quite a few comments from St Mirren about the ref, but he was prob worse for us, giving you a pen which wasn't and not giving us another.

What kind of animal doesn't link to the Twitter video he's referring to?

Saints player is clever and makes sure he tumbled in the box

Ref was very close to it so shouldn’t really have missed it

I know we get a bit of a hard time for lording some lower league titles, but the St. Mirren fans’ display was a hoot.

Making banners to celebrate winning the Challenge Cup and the Anglo Scottish Cup?

Jesus.

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

From the main stand, the only fans making any noise were our lot with the drum in the corner.

Second half it waxed and waned depending when the goals were scored.

Near the end when you eventually got a couple of corners, you certainly made a bit of noise.

We were quieter than we've been this season, but we weren't up to our usual standard when we play at home.

Drums don't count. Ban them all.

1 hour ago, paisleysaints said:

Morton fans noisy all game?? . The first half the stadium was quiet as f**k your fans included. To be honest the only song I heard from you lot was hullo hullo.

Did that boy running on the park after Morton scored that belter get dragged out emoji23.png some hit

He ran on and hugged Harkins after the equaliser so didn't miss anything. 

Worth IMO. Provided they just papped him out and didn't actually lift him for it.

Archived