St Mirren v Morton

6 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

There aren't exactly tonnes of them around, though. For us, Morgan is great, but young and still blows hot and cold (I think he needs a rest). Magennis played there (well) last season, but has been injured and actually wants to play through the middle. 

In terms of possible wide players, we've also got Smith (also better through the middle), Hilson (injured all the time, also better through the middle), Todd (injured, better through the middle), Kirkpatrick (probably not good enough, better through the middle), Stelios (bit of a liability at full back, but somehow not any better when he's pushed forward)...

tl;dr - true wide players are at a premium. 

Duffy has been relatively successful in the loan market. That's where I thought he would have dabbled again to get the remaining players we require to supplement the squad. 

Maybe he thought he was getting Nesbitt again just before his surprise move to England - the rumours at the time indicated he was coming back. With no back up plan we started the season with no real quality on the flanks. 

That one last piece of the jig saw has stifled our season so far. 

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Finch road said:

Makes no sense, feegie education spotted. It's not personal, collectively you are just a shower of shit

2 hours ago, Finch road said:

Beige annoying skunk c**t

1 hour ago, Finch road said:

Really you piece of shit. Paisley b*****ds

^^^^^  trying WAY too hard.

1 hour ago, Finch road said:

1508787754898323070063.thumb.jpg.49778a681b70722a6f0266471e8bef3d.jpg

Ahh, a can of "wife-beater".  Maybe that explains it.

2 hours ago, LargsTON said:

Morton fans in general are apathetic towards St Mirren nowadays. I certainly don't have the same feelings towards your club as I had through the 90s.

who are you kidding?you sing more songs about st mirren than you do about your own wee diddy team.

who are you kidding?you sing more songs about st mirren than you do about your own wee diddy team.

There are hardly ever anti-St Mirren songs sung at Morton games outwith derby days where even then it's totally half-arsed nowadays. The derby has had its day I'm afraid.

Nothing to be rattled about. The floodlights were bought and paid for in a deal that suited both clubs, as was the stand. We don't have any seats from the stand, didn't want or need them.
If the stand were stored behind our main sand it would be blocking the railway line. It's safely stored elsewhere and it isn't "rusting away". It's there for if and when it might be needed in the future.
Apart from that, great post. Thanks for thinking of us.

It IS rusting away. Apart from that, good post.

2 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

There are hardly ever anti-St Mirren songs sung at Morton games outwith derby days where even then it's totally half-arsed nowadays. The derby has had its day I'm afraid.

i watched highlights of a recent game of yours at tannadice which would disagree with you.

31 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

25 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

i watched highlights of a recent game of yours at tannadice which would disagree with you.

20 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

thank you.you've just argued against yourself and lost.

15 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

good boy.

now stop stalking me ya weirdo.

12 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

and again.go away.

tapatalk_1508796578246.gif

Archived